NDJ - Will he ever score?

WNRH said:
Will de Jong ever score a goal for us? He's getting closer and closer, when he does there will be some celebrations :D

FA Cup final!

This is covered in a blog I read from a fellow blue - today' article is about the very same man and what will happen when he eventually scores!

<a class="postlink" href="http://iwasonceajuniorblue.blogspot.com/2011/01/de-terrier.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://iwasonceajuniorblue.blogspot.com ... rrier.html</a>

FeedTheGoat10 said:
It's going to be either a screamer or a slide tackle.

This. He will slide tackle the ball out of Van der Sar's hands in the derby and then will proceed to snap the corner flag in two between his index finger and his thumb.

I will score, As some of you have said, I'm saving it for the swamp or a cup final! There the only places worthy of my first city goal

Of course he will, and it will be a screamer from 35 yards. just you wait and see.

We bought a player who had only scored 10 goals in 162 games , and one international goal in 50 games , before coming here ...... so we could be in for a fairly long wait!

Add to that the 68 matches that he's already played for City with no goals to his credit , and it's fair to see that he's no Colin Bell on the goalscoring front!

black mamba said:
We bought a player who had only scored 10 goals in 162 games , and one international goal in 50 games , before coming here ...... so we could be in for a fairly long wait!

Add to that the 68 matches that he's already played for City with no goals to his credit , and it's fair to see that he's no Colin Bell on the goalscoring front!

Code:
x = (162 /10) - 68
x = -259/5
That means NDJ should have scored for us 51.6 games ago!

I feel well robbed :(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.