Ndombele (signed for Spurs)

I can not see playing in the EPL as being a big selling point it did Pogba no good, Lyon are in the CL more often than Tottenham, I have no idea which other clubs bid for him but Tottenham have a history of buying cheap, so if they spend this much on him others would if not this year, as for Arsenal and utd both had new managers and will expect better next year, so they and me expect them to be above Tottenham next season, and that is a five year contract to run down with probable extensions, but Erickson is a good example he has been trying to get out for three years so he could win something and double his wage but cannot

Knowing Levy, I imagine Spurs will sell someone for big bucks in order to balance their books on this signing.

They’ve got themselves a tremendous player here tbf.

Knowing Levy, I imagine Spurs will sell someone for big bucks in order to balance their books on this signing.

They’ve got themselves a tremendous player here tbf.
It does make me laugh though when clubs sign players because they've played well against us, Rags have done it, now the spuds. Im glad were going for Rodri tbh.

He doesn't have the desire to play the dm because he lacks the intelligence we are looking for in a dm , nobody was calling him thick because he is black, the dm is vital in our team they have to have a great footballing brain (intelligence) to play that role this started because basically the op was called a racist in so many words

He doesn't have the desire to play DM because his qualities would be largely wasted at DM. Nothing to do with a lack of intelligence.

It does make me laugh though when clubs sign players because they've played well against us, Rags have done it, now the spuds. Im glad were going for Rodri tbh.

I watched Lyon several times this season (due to loving his performances against us) and tbf he was brilliant each time. Played very well v PSG and ran the show.

He’s excellent.

I watched Lyon several times this season (due to loving his performances against us) and tbf he was brilliant each time. Played very well v PSG and ran the show.

He’s excellent.
I can remember Spuds signing that lad from Wigan a few years ago, and everyone was raving about him, I forgotten his name now. I would say its an ok signing that's all.

He’s excellent.

He's very inconsistent though according to some Lyon supporting friends. Either excellent or anonymous. If he can sort out his consistency levels, he would be a great buy for them.

He will suit Spurs I suspect but Rodrigo would suit our style of play better.

I've never watched Ndombele and thought "He lacks intelligence". Quite the opposite actually. Spurs are getting a very good player.

But they seem to have had pretty much a free run at him. Why are the other big clubs not competing? There are plenty on the market for a box-to-box midfielder/deep-lying playmaker.

I've never watched Ndombele and thought "He lacks intelligence". Quite the opposite actually. Spurs are getting a very good player.

But they seem to have had pretty much a free run at him. Why are the other big clubs not competing? There are plenty on the market for a box-to-box midfielder/deep-lying playmaker.
I only glanced at Lyon's scores because we were linked with a few of their players (and for Accas), but they seemed to have a tendency of bottling some of the easier games. Maybe it's that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.