Ndombele (signed for Spurs)

There wS nothing wrong with his intelligence when he dominated the midfield against are finest over two legs last season in the Champs league, mayve are midfield players have less intelligence when up against this lad.

There wS nothing wrong with his intelligence when he dominated the midfield against are finest over two legs last season in the Champs league, mayve are midfield players have less intelligence when up against this lad.
FFS you have have to very intellegent and switched on to play for pep,this lad had a decent game no more no less

FFS you have have to very intellegent and switched on to play for pep,this lad had a decent game no more no less
The lad was an excellent DM before Aouar arrived, he was then pushed into a Box to Box that resulted in him playing very well against good teams and being redundant against poor teams for obvious reasons, Still think he has been very poorly advised in joining the English equivalents of Lyon and tying himself down to 5 years minimum

I'm sure given enough time under Pep, most players would be somewhat intelligent by the end of it.

I only glanced at Lyon's scores because we were linked with a few of their players (and for Accas), but they seemed to have a tendency of bottling some of the easier games. Maybe it's that.
Yup. Lyon is bad when they are supposed to win/dominate the game.

However, they turn up when they face good opposition. If Ndombélé is consistent enough, he will be a very big star in Premier League. I have 0 doubt about his quality. Very few players has dominated PSG like him. Not a fluke but on several occasions. Has a bit of stamina problem past the 75 minutes though.

I'm gutted PSG didn't event try to get him.

The lad was an excellent DM before Aouar arrived, he was then pushed into a Box to Box that resulted in him playing very well against good teams and being redundant against poor teams for obvious reasons, Still think he has been very poorly advised in joining the English equivalents of Lyon and tying himself down to 5 years minimum

He wasn’t “advised” to join Spurs. He wants to join Spurs. He is capable of making his own decisions, you know.

He was shown around the new stadium and the training ground and was, understandably, deeply impressed. He met with Pochettino and was equally impressed. He knows that Spurs have qualified for the CL for the past four seasons and that they were CL finalists last season.

Above all, he knows that Spurs have been his most persistent suitor over the past year and a half; that they want and need him very much; and that they aren’t merely stockpiling players just because they can. He knows that he will be a starter. He needs and wants to test himself in one of the two strongest leagues in Europe - Premier League or La Liga.

At what other club, that could afford him, would he get all of the above? Of the clubs with better immediate prospects in the PL, neither City nor Liverpool could offer him anything like as certain a starting role. Likewise Barca and Real in La Liga. Atletico could perhaps have done so but they have just bought Llorente.

All told, I think Spurs under Poch is the perfect club for him to continue his development. He’s only 22. Madrid or Barca can wait.

He wasn’t “advised” to join Spurs. He wants to join Spurs. He is capable of making his own decisions, you know.

He was shown around the new stadium and the training ground and was, understandably, deeply impressed. He met with Pochettino and was equally impressed. He knows that Spurs have qualified for the CL for the past four seasons and that they were CL finalists last season.

Above all, he knows that Spurs have been his most persistent suitor over the past year and a half; that they want and need him very much; and that they aren’t merely stockpiling players just because they can. He knows that he will be a starter. He needs and wants to test himself in one of the two strongest leagues in Europe - Premier League or La Liga.

At what other club, that could afford him, would he get all of the above? Of the clubs with better immediate prospects in the PL, neither City nor Liverpool could offer him anything like as certain a starting role. Likewise Barca and Real in La Liga. Atletico could perhaps have done so but they have just bought Llorente.

All told, I think Spurs under Poch is the perfect club for him to continue his development. He’s only 22. Madrid or Barca can wait.
We are replacing dinho so he would start,dinho is a hard act to follow,this kid is not enough is the bottom line,i can't see you winning domestic titles any time soon given you bottle things a lot

We are replacing dinho so he would start,dinho is a hard act to follow,this kid is not enough is the bottom line,i can't see you winning domestic titles any time soon given you bottle things a lot

But you were never going to replace Fernandinho with Ndombele. They are very different types of midfielders.

He’s a good player who can only improve , very good signing for Spurs .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.