Ndombele (signed for Spurs)

augpet

On loan to Lyon from Amiens until the summer, they have an option to buy for 8 million. What i can see he is contracted at Amiens until 2020.

I know that I asked about this in another thread as well, but does anyone know if we can make an offer to Amiens of for example 15m+ and sign him straight from them? If Ndombele prefers us over Lyon, he couldn`t be forced to signing for Lyon if he refuses? Amiens would be a lot happier for something between 15m and 50m, than 8m

I know that I asked about this in another thread as well, but does anyone know if we can make an offer to Amiens of for example 15m+ and sign him straight from them? If Ndombele prefers us over Lyon, he couldn`t be forced to signing for Lyon if he refuses? Amiens would be a lot happier for something between 15m and 50m, than 8m

Has to be, since his loan end in the summer he would have to sign a new contract with Lyon.

I presume there's no strict rules about it, so noone can say exactly without reading the loan contract.

Thanks for the podcast links, i did not know Cheesy did this podcast. Sam's reaction when he hears Cheesy mention the Liverpool coach welcome thing hahahahahahhahaa

@Andrew___K

Lyon will most likely execute that option.

Options usually can’t be retracted. Amiens have offered the option and now it’s up to Lyon. If they choose to buy him, they can. If not, he goes back to Amiens and we can bid.

Similar to one year extension options in player contracts. Rags triggered a one year extension in Shaw’s contract recently. They did this so he doesn’t leave for free in the summer.

This is why Lyon will likely execute their option to buy because they can immediately sell for a massive profit. Like Shaw, Amiens would prefer the option isn’t executed but both are powerless in this case.

Another similar example is with buyback clauses. The parent club have the option to buy back a player. The player and the current club are powerless in this situation. We saw Real buy back Morata from Juve despite the player wanting to stay, he was then a bench player for a year and finally sold to Chelsea for a large profit. We can do the same with Iheanacho. Say he scores 20 PL goals next season. We can buy him back for £50m I believe and keep him in the squad or immediately sell him for a quick profit.

anyone have any descriptions on this guy ? genuinely know nothing about him.
His biggest strengths is his pace, dribbling and physicality. If you go to the DM thread you will find some vidoes of him. His passing and defending is also good, but he's known mostly as a physical, quick dribbler. His biggest weakness from what I've seen is that he often leaves big spaces in the middle when he recieves the ball and runs toward the goal, but even Fernandinho does that sometimes. He's only 21 and completely dominated PSGs midfield some weeks ago. He's one of the most talented young midfielders in europe right now, and he will be a great player in the future

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.