Ndombele (signed for Spurs)

I've had this very argument about 6 or 7 times here. So I don't want to reharsh it. But Everytime it comes up, my general view is that the person I'm arguing against doesn't really believe what tgey claim. They've just said it for so long now that they've come to believe it.

So as a change, I'd grant that there are some who may in fact 'see more' at the game. I can't tell how this is possible, but hey, maybe depth perception isn't an issue for some or perhaps they have Eagle vision and can see the intricacies of closeup action from a distance. Who knows.

But for me, The stadium is where I go for the atmosphere, but if I want a better view, I grab your remote and click.

So you are calling me a liar?

I'll try and explain it to you. The TV camera follows the ball. If you sit in level 3 you get a really good view. Nearly, but not quite, match of the day view. It enables you to follow a player if you wish for the whole game. TV wont let you do this. As such you get to see the players off the ball, away from the action. Their little runs. Their sprints. Their positioning. If you are saying that you get all that from watching TV then well done. You don't. You only watch what the TV companies follow.

Do you get it now?

https://3ddigitalvenue.com/3dmap/clients/manchester-city/

Pick 305. Then halfway down. See the view. Lovely isn't it.

So you are calling me a liar?

I'll try and explain it to you. The TV camera follows the ball. If you sit in level 3 you get a really good view. Nearly, but not quite, match of the day view. It enables you to follow a player if you wish for the whole game. TV wont let you do this. As such you get to see the players off the ball, away from the action. Their little runs. Their sprints. Their positioning. If you are saying that you get all that from watching TV then well done. You don't. You only watch what the TV companies follow.

Do you get it now?

https://3ddigitalvenue.com/3dmap/clients/manchester-city/

Pick 305. Then halfway down. See the view. Lovely isn't it.
To not bore those uninterested in this back and forth, I'd agree you are right. :)

I think we should bring it in January, for several reasons, the first is because Fernandinho is very prone to receive yellow cards and in a definitive Champions League phase we do not have a real replacement in that position, the second one is because next year the will be 34 years old and Pep will be forced to leave him out in several Premier matches where this year will be more difficult to obtain and each point is important and the third is for the possible punishment of UEFA that we will have the next summer market.

Don't need to. I can tell when a player has played well or not. It's not that complicated.

At Arsenal, at Wolves, Newcastle, Lyon, Hoffenheim to name a few games, he was below par, He has turned it around and had some scintillating games. The latest 4 probably being his 4 best games this season.

But he was has improved. If you can't see that, I can't help you.
You are patronising fool, you haven’t got a clue. One below par performance, which was Lyon. Interestingly he had ONE below par performance and the whole team had a stinker. Personally I couldn’t give a fuck whether you can see that or not. As I said, get tobs game, and generally get out a bit more

You are patronising fool, you haven’t got a clue. One below par performance, which was Lyon. Interestingly he had ONE below par performance and the whole team had a stinker. Personally I couldn’t give a fuck whether you can see that or not. As I said, get tobs game, and generally get out a bit more
Just accept he can't stand older players getting a place in our team,as he admitted to a while ago and it'll save your blood pressure

Just accept he can't stand older players getting a place in our team,as he admitted to a while ago and it'll save your blood pressure
I can't stand older players getting a place onour team? You don't say :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.