nearly came to blows in the stadium

Stonie I know how you feel! Every week at COMS I sit near some clueless fuckers who will slag off Fernandes, Robinho, Bridge, Dunne and Kompany each week. Colin Bell, block 328 if anyones interested and/or fancies listening. Each season they have a different boo-boy, and wont say anything positive about them no matter what. When Caicedo scored a double against Hull, they didn't stand up. Other players they have hated include, Anelka, Ireland, Sinclair, Distin, and David James. Every single week without fail they will manage to bang on for at least 5-10 minutes about a misplaced pass from Kompany or a bad shot from Robinho. I can't stand the clueless twats. There are far too many of them around the place now, and they're a growing breed. It's shocking!

ConnorMCFC said:
kippax88 said:
was there any trouble last night? in stadia? or out side or in the town?
i didnt see any trouble, just a city fan next to me making aeroplane gestures to the hamburgers
What a xenophobic dickhead, thought we were past that.

Halfpenny said:
ConnorMCFC said:
kippax88 said:
was there any trouble last night? in stadia? or out side or in the town?
i didnt see any trouble, just a city fan next to me making aeroplane gestures to the hamburgers
What a xenophobic dickhead, thought we were past that.
The knobheads all looked about 19 and were off their heads.

tommyducks said:
danburge82 said:
stonie said:
want to appoligise to any blues near me but as soon as fernandes came on two guys sat to my right were proper slagging him off,ffs he hadent even kicked ball im sure i dident do a round trip of 1600 miles to sit next to some twat slagging of MY team,well i lost my head and threatend to do this guy big time and i was serious, this guy had one guy who supported him sat behind him but i was gonna take him on as well,i think if i would of been at city i would of battered the pair of them...thank fook i dident,,,oh and thanks to the two girls with their arms around me showing their support on the way out..i swear if i see any of those two guys in the street im going to do them,i know violence dosent solve anything but these two are gonna get it...oh yes and fernades is pants but was wearing a blue shirt...so get real........at to round things of i couldent find the bleeding coach for the flight to the airport....

Good lad for standing up for your views!
Im always moaning about our players but i dont do it at the ground! When im at the CoMS or at away games i am 100% behind the team! i'll slag em off all week if they've been shit or not tried but in the ground you've got to get behind them!
I think THIS is the place to moan! At the ground, support our players.

too bloody true

Banned Tosspot said:
Marvin said:
stonie said:
want to appoligise to any blues near me but as soon as fernandes came on two guys sat to my right were proper slagging him off,ffs he hadent even kicked ball im sure i dident do a round trip of 1600 miles to sit next to some twat slagging of MY team,well i lost my head and threatend to do this guy big time and i was serious, this guy had one guy who supported him sat behind him but i was gonna take him on as well,i think if i would of been at city i would of battered the pair of them...thank fook i dident,,,oh and thanks to the two girls with their arms around me showing their support on the way out..i swear if i see any of those two guys in the street im going to do them,i know violence dosent solve anything but these two are gonna get it...oh yes and fernades is pants but was wearing a blue shirt...so get real........at to round things of i couldent find the bleeding coach for the flight to the airport....
We need more fans like you
No we don't.

If the poster would have gone through with what he said he was going to do then there could have been some fatalities. Stupid, stupid, stupid.

Fatalities? Don't be ridiculous!!!

i'd be pissed off if i travelled all the way to hamburg to see fernandes being brought on when we were 3-1 down. the kid is absolute wank.

LongLang said:
Banned Tosspot said:
Marvin said:
stonie said:
We need more fans like you
No we don't.

If the poster would have gone through with what he said he was going to do then there could have been some fatalities. Stupid, stupid, stupid.

Fatalities? Don't be ridiculous!!!

must admit i pissed my self at that quote

Anyone remember all the posts last season praising Fernandes? I seem to remember he was the next Viera at one point.

No matter what anyone else says, I still think he's a good player, having a poor season and struggling with confidence.

leithblue said:
Right with you - nothing but 100% effort from Fernandes, if he's not up to it then fair enough, he's never claimed he's the next Beckenbauer

There are some complete tools in our support - special mention to the teenager on row 13 in the middle tier in front of me who spent the whole night giving the home fans nazi salutes and telling them they should have gassed more jews - really classy you pathetic excuse for a human being

thats the cnut that wanted a fucking kicking.

pee dubya said:
Anyone remember all the posts last season praising Fernandes? I seem to remember he was the next Viera at one point.

No matter what anyone else says, I still think he's a good player, having a poor season and struggling with confidence.

he aint the player for us and i dont rate the guy what so ever but you got to to get behind the team full on or there may be fatalities lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.