nearly came to blows in the stadium

JohnMaddocksAxe said:
I can't be having people always slaughtering Fernandes, Benjani and Vassell, especially before they even come on. They are on a hate list for a lot of people and it's pathetic. Even more so when you consider that list is like a revolving door and the sheep seem to always need someoen to be their hate figure.

However, I have to say, if I saw the scene described I would have been right on their side and quiet happy to see someone threatening to 'do' them for their opinion either chucked out or get a dig himself.

I can't be having that shit.

wtf

manchester_blue said:
Stonie. Your full of it. Fernandes has tried kicking balls all season as have some other Hughes favourites like Garrido, Vassell etc. People wouldn't have a problem if Hughes sorts this stuff out.
Jury's well out on Hughes. To those fans who slag of the players that are garbage and decisions that are garbage good. They should do it. When people get it right and decisions are right they'll let Hughes know also.
Never mind standing their, zombied and unopionated without an opinion. Get one and use it. Show some passion.

full of what?? i never said fernandes isnt crap but its all we have so need to get positivly behing who ever is on the pitch,i posted on here about a guy behind me shouting at the coppengagen home tie "sit down hughes you m****h c*nt... what the fook is that all about? as for passion well i have no voice today having sung for most of the game trying to get behind my team..you know fuck all

Nothing really bad was happenin near us, we were sat near the schalke fans and it looked like they had 2 city fans in there end with them. By the way the 20-25 minute rendition of Oh when the blues was amazing.

Bring on the home leg gets stuck in.

ctid

wearethenorthstand said:
Nothing really bad was happenin near us, we were sat near the schalke fans and it looked like they had 2 city fans in there end with them. By the way the 20-25 minute rendition of Oh when the blues was amazing.

Bring on the home leg gets stuck in.

ctid

whos fans lol and yes i saw that and that rentition was quality hence the lack of voice today....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.