Nearly time for our Holidays ???.

Biglebowski

Nearly time for Holidays.

Me I am lucky enough to be able to afford to go to Tenerife the beginning of July until the end of August, it hits the spot for me, tons of sunshine, cheap booze, call me shallow if you want, but lying on a beach all day and then off to Linekers, or Harry’s bar, or even the Blue Terrace in the evening is my idea of heaven, it gets a lot of stick Tenerife but I think you cant go wrong, I cant wait.

Any Blues going anywhere nice ????

Sunny Spain (Almeria)for me 4th July,fuck the euro,get away from this depressing country,full of thieving MP's,sick of it all here all over news..mind you i will be even sicker if we aint qualified for europe though.

Where abouts in Tenerife you going,I been Costa Adeje twice,loved it there,Bahia Principe hotel all inclusive,cant beat it.

family flying out to ireland on the 22nd of may i fly out on the monday so i dont missbolton at home there for a week

then off to portugal in august

Off to Lindos in Rhodes for two weeks in June.....which includes the Rock In Rhodes festival. Went last year and had a great time.....will be in Socrates Bar most nights....classic rock in a cool as fcuk bar til early hours.

meeesh said:
Sunny Spain (Almeria)for me 4th July,fuck the euro,get away from this depressing country,full of thieving MP's,sick of it all here all over news..mind you i will be even sicker if we aint qualified for europe though.

Where abouts in Tenerife you going,I been Costa Adeje twice,loved it there,Bahia Principe hotel all inclusive,cant beat it.
Totally agree mate,fcuk the Euro if you want any sunshine you need to get out of this country.

Have done my time sat in fcuking caravans in Wales in the pissing rain playing Monopoly, life is for living.

We stay in a nice apartment in los christianos,its like home from home piped Sky TV (only for the sports though ).

Blue terrace is alright, the landlord is a big City fan, good in the evenings for karaoke ( when your pissed up )

Biglebowski said:

Me I am lucky enough to be able to afford to go to Tenerife the beginning of July until the end of August, it hits the spot for me, tons of sunshine, cheap booze, call me shallow if you want, but lying on a beach all day and then off to Linekers, or Harry’s bar, or even the Blue Terrace in the evening is my idea of heaven, it gets a lot of stick Tenerife but I think you cant go wrong, I cant wait.

Mate, that is lucky..........we have to bust all year round to get a fortnight off!

Majorca for me, Mr BB and the two junior BBs. 2 weeks of doing absolutely nothing, cant wait

Blumers Bloomers said:
Biglebowski said:

Mate, that is lucky..........we have to bust all year round to get a fortnight off!

Majorca for me, Mr BB and the two junior BBs. 2 weeks of doing absolutely nothing, cant wait
We work hard, we put a bit off money away for a rainy day, and getting rid off our holiday is right down the list of things to go, its all we look forward too 10 months of the year.

I would put the kids in care first !!!!!!!

(Only joking), they are the reason we do July and August summer holidays

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.