Nearly time for our Holidays ???.

8 weeks. 8 fecking weeks. Twat! :) I take it you work for yourself?

2 weeks in Menorca (again) in August! Getting to a habit. Enjoy Tenerife.

Alex B said:
Biglebowski said:
Alex B said:
When you go Tenerife, look for me. I will be working as a PR there, help a fellow blue out!
Where you working?

Let me know and I will look out for you

Maybe buy you a pint.

Jumpin Jak's on Veronicas strip. We have the finest pole dancer on the island, she is fucking stunning!
Can’t remember if I have been in there or not, will be paying a visit though on my own one night or two, with my teenage son I can trust him :-) if i ask for alex they will know you then ?,Don’t want anyone saying Alex Alex, who the fcuk is Alex .

manchester blue said:
8 weeks. 8 fecking weeks. Twat! :) I take it you work for yourself?

2 weeks in Menorca (again) in August! Getting to a habit. Enjoy Tenerife.
Cheers mate you enjoy yours too.

Biglebowski said:
Alex B said:
Biglebowski said:
Alex B said:
When you go Tenerife, look for me. I will be working as a PR there, help a fellow blue out!
Where you working?

Let me know and I will look out for you

Maybe buy you a pint.

Jumpin Jak's on Veronicas strip. We have the finest pole dancer on the island, she is fucking stunning!
Can’t remember if I have been in there or not, will be paying a visit though on my own one night or two, with my teenage son I can trust him :-) if i ask for alex they will know you then ?,Don’t want anyone saying Alex Alex, who the fcuk is Alex .

Haha im going back out in 3 weeks, so wait till then. They will know who i am!

Ronnie the Rep said:
off to La Manga in Spain on Friday - bought a little house there a few years ago. its the cheapest way to have a holiday

Lucky bastard. Was thinking of going there last year but couldnt find/get the time off work, it looks fantastic over there. If you ever need someone to maintain it then let me know :@)

gillymcfc said:
I am off with the Family to Turkey day after Bolton game so will be out of the country for Chumps Final
Maybe gutted if Barca win, but if rags get there parade I wont know about it

So couldnt have planned it better

for the uefa cup final ay ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.