Ned & Micah

Nedum Onuoha should captain the club once Dunne calls it time/is shipped out

very composed on the ball, commanding in the air, reads the game, supreme athlete, intelligent on and off the pitch,
ultimate pro who would represent all things good about Manchester City. our John Terry/ Puyol/ Maldini; a product of our youth system who is the heart and soul of the club

Micah is average
always will be

il padrino said:
Nedum Onuoha should captain the club once Dunne calls it time/is shipped out

very composed on the ball, commanding in the air, reads the game, supreme athlete, intelligent on and off the pitch,
ultimate pro who would represent all things good about Manchester City. our John Terry/ Puyol/ Maldini; a product of our youth system who is the heart and soul of the club

Micah is average
always will be

this^^^^

have said it all along, Micah will NEVER be as good as Big Ned.

Big Ned = Future England captain

ned all the time. just hope he keeps injury free. hes got everything apart from experience which he will get and playing along side dunne will help to.

PabZab said:
We are so god damn fickle, at the start of the season no-one would have said this. I do agree though Nedum looks like he reads the game better and seems to be able to equal him as an athlete.
I'm the first one to point out the hypocrisy in many football fans, but I don't think that's necessarily what it is with this debate.

I never particularly rated Ned because I'd not seen him have an extended run of games. He'd looked tidy once or twice but also looked fairly prone to mistakes too. That has changed. He's now our most composed defender and his distribution and decision making seems to be improving with every game. I'm not saying a bad player has suddenly become good, I'm saying that the decent run in the first team had made him more confident and given us fans the chance to see him settled in his preferred position.

That's not fickle.

forevercity said:
il stick to what ive always said, ned is better

I also believe Ned to be the better player, Micah just does not look comfortable on the ball, and as for going forward, I hate to say this but he looks like a bit of a..... donkey - sadly.

I love it when something like this happens.
Remember when Jo scored 2 for everton and everybody "knew he was great"
Caicedo bagged a few and everybody "knew he was great" just like they "knew he was shite" afterwards.

Admit when your wrong please. Thanks.

Wooderbeen said:
PabZab said:
We are so god damn fickle, at the start of the season no-one would have said this. I do agree though Nedum looks like he reads the game better and seems to be able to equal him as an athlete.
I'm the first one to point out the hypocrisy in many football fans, but I don't think that's necessarily what it is with this debate.

I never particularly rated Ned because I'd not seen him have an extended run of games. He'd looked tidy once or twice but also looked fairly prone to mistakes too. That has changed. He's now our most composed defender and his distribution and decision making seems to be improving with every game. I'm not saying a bad player has suddenly become good, I'm saying that the decent run in the first team had made him more confident and given us fans the chance to see him settled in his preferred position.

That's not fickle.

may not be fickle but shows you're reading of a player is shite ;)

ell said:
Caicedo bagged a few and everybody "knew he was great" just like they "knew he was shite" afterwards.

I'm not sure what you're getting at. Many fans have, for some time now, thought that Ned has the potential to be the better of the two. I just feel that with him being (hopefully) over his injury problems he may well go on to prove it.

ell said:

even me mate?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.