Ned & Micah

Cheesy said:
ell said:
I love it when something like this happens.
Remember when Jo scored 2 for everton and everybody "knew he was great"
Caicedo bagged a few and everybody "knew he was great" just like they "knew he was shite" afterwards.

Admit when your wrong please. Thanks.

I'm not sure what you're getting at. Many fans have, for some time now, thought that Ned has the potential to be the better of the two. I just feel that with him being (hopefully) over his injury problems he may well go on to prove it.

I dont like the "I knew he was great all along" thing but when he hits a bad patch of form hes "fucking shite"

ell said:
Cheesy said:
ell said:
Caicedo bagged a few and everybody "knew he was great" just like they "knew he was shite" afterwards.

I'm not sure what you're getting at. Many fans have, for some time now, thought that Ned has the potential to be the better of the two. I just feel that with him being (hopefully) over his injury problems he may well go on to prove it.

I dont like the "I knew he was great all along" thing but when he hits a bad patch of form hes "fucking shite"

Only people who know fcuk all about football would describe Ned as shite ;-)

ell said:
Cheesy said:
ell said:

Do you think its possible that these could be different people? Me, I've always been a Ned fan and always thought he was More suited to central defence than RB.

sweep said:
ell said:
Cheesy said:
ell said:

Do you think its possible that these could be different people? Me, I've always been a Ned fan and always thought he was More suited to central defence than RB.
I know there is people who will have liked or disliked them all along but the when the majority of people swing with the trend its really annoying.

ell said:
sweep said:
ell said:
Cheesy said:

I know there is people who will have liked or disliked them all along but the when the majority of people swing with the trend its really annoying.
Fair point, there are plenty of sheep.

i think its more about people voicing their opinions at the right time.

When cas plays well, we have about 9 or 10 posters who say " i told you so"

but when he plays badly, only around 4-5 argue his case, the rest choose not to.

id imagine it will be the same with ned.

Neds always been the better player but he has always lived in Micahs shadow. Sven hyped up Micah telling everybody he was the best thing since sliced bread and unfortunately Micah has failed to live up to that hype. To me he's more of an athlete who's turned his hand to football.

Now Ned's injury free - fingers crossed he stays that way - he's been able to string some games together and show his worth. The thing about Ned as well is that he really is a local lad who has come up through the ranks - he used to live in Collyhurst -and his whole demeanor both on and off the pitch shouts that he is proud to be at City and wear the shirt.

ell said:

THIS haha

funny our fans, one second 80% think say micah is better now about 80% say nedum is better, funny how our opinions can change so quickly, ridiculous lol

im going to stick with my choice which i always have done and say richards is a better defender, yes he has been in awfull form( come better of late ) and nedum has been OUTSTANDING recently BUT micah for me.

Always rated Onuoha and glad he's took his chance well. Also rate Richards although he has been dire this season, but let's hope he can get back to his best.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.