Ned V Micah

Blumers Bloomers said:
lostgalaxy said:
If I had a chance to be heard by Mancini I'd ask him to train Micah into a central midfielder.

Tell Patrick to pass all his tricks to him. As simple as that.

It's such a waste not to make good use of Micah. I believe him to be a golden boy [if you know the ancient Greek stuff].

By the way, I'm on the 100th post! I'm a full bluemooner now!

Cant remember specifically which game it was, but Richards did play in midfield as in theory it was a great idea - however it backfired spectacularly as he was woeful.

Can someone remember which game it was, must be 2 seasons ago now by my reckoning?

i can, it was one of the early UEFA aways, maybe EB STreymour. He played holding midfielder and was indeed awful. His control wasn't close enough.

Blumers Bloomers said:
lostgalaxy said:
If I had a chance to be heard by Mancini I'd ask him to train Micah into a central midfielder.

Tell Patrick to pass all his tricks to him. As simple as that.

It's such a waste not to make good use of Micah. I believe him to be a golden boy [if you know the ancient Greek stuff].

By the way, I'm on the 100th post! I'm a full bluemooner now!

Cant remember specifically which game it was, but Richards did play in midfield as in theory it was a great idea - however it backfired spectacularly as he was woeful.

Can someone remember which game it was, must be 2 seasons ago now by my reckoning?

But it was 2 seasons ago.

Anyway Mancini promised to make Micah a great player. He must deliver it.

Whats wrong with not being a born footballer? There are no natural footballer in the Chelsea team except perhaps Mikel.

Micah's a born warrior. He could become even better than Carlos in that aspect. And he's home grown.

Ntini77 said:
I'd like us to keep both though.

me too, we can afford to keep them so it depends on their personal views of themselves, Ned would stay but I still think Micah thinks he's better than he actually is

rumours of jerome boateng pretty much being a done deal suggest one would be on their way as boateng does pretty much the same role it seems. Would rather keep Onouha to be honest.

I'd keep Ned cos he's as good in the middle of defence as he is at rightback.

I'd say Ned plays more consistenly than Micah and should get a longer run in the team.

But id keep both cos i'm still not sure about Toure and we dont have to sell anyone that we dont have to.

Ned > Micah as Central Defender - positionally and decision making

Micah > Ned as right back - Micah is also more effective when attacking - although I was chuffed for Ned when he scored at weekend!<br /><br />-- Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:22 pm --<br /><br />Ned > Micah as Central Defender - positionally and decision making

Micah > Ned as right back - Micah is also more effective when attacking - although I was chuffed for Ned when he scored at weekend!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.