Ned V Micah

BoyBlue_1985 said:
eshiers1 said:
imo the best footballer out of all 3 possibilities is zaba

richards is not a footbally, he's an athlete, strong, quick and athletic
he has no footballing brain, no idea how to pressure an attacker, no idea when going forward and his urgency to get back and defend when he loses the ball/the attack breaks down is poor

onuoha is also very much an athlete playing football, however imo he is a much better footballer than richards, passing, tacking and effort and better understanding of how to play the game!
he's played very well in the last 2 games and deserves to keep his place for the derby

zaba however is a great footballer (certainly not an athlete!), good passing, great crossing, decent pace and good understanding of the game, though he does dive in a lot

imo at the moment with all 3 available for the derby i'd start onuoha and have zaba on the bench

and if i was to get rid of one it would definately be richards

Zabaleta is a living breathing liability. You always think please stay on your feet coz if you dont its a yellow, its a red and it almost certainly will be a foul in a dangerous posistion in which we will concede

Can you honestly say Richards fills you with confidence?

I wish Micah would come good again, though. It looked like he might for about two minutes this season but that's about it.

ManCityX said:
Micah is the better all round player. As much as it was good to see Nedum score yesterday, he was awful from an attacking point of view. He gave the ball away around 6 of the 7 times he linked up with Johnson and had Mancini going mad, whether it was from a heavy first touch or with a cross Dumbo would be gutted with. Having said that I thought he did well defensively and probably just edges Micah in that respect.

I agree I thoiught he was poor, his first touch was awful

Ned's always been a much better player than Micah. If it wasn't for the injury's he keeps picking up he would be an England regular by now without a doubt.

I think Micah is better going forward than Ned, how many times has he decided to run at defenders and get in behind them this season? Quite a lot. Neither of them fill me with confidence on the ball, they aren't very good technically. Defensively, I'd take Nedum hands down.

Do they both have time to learn? Yes, I think both of them can become excellent players for this club. Give 'em time.

I like Ned, he seems a nice guy but he is being massivley over rated by some of you as micahs being under rated. Neither are class right backs and both have similar problems there. sorry but ned's passing yesterday was awful even his goal was a misplaced pass. Both are good centre halfs though but for me micahs the better centre half. His diving is awful though

Blue Hefner said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Zabaleta is a living breathing liability. You always think please stay on your feet coz if you dont its a yellow, its a red and it almost certainly will be a foul in a dangerous posistion in which we will concede

Can you honestly say Richards fills you with confidence?

Honestly i know we need a new RB if we are gonna go forward as we have 2 center backs and a midfielder filling that posistion, and while all decent in that posistion not great

According to the rumour mill, Micah will be off in the summer - Spuds and Villa interested.

We need a top quality RB - neither Zab or Ned are it.
Both Zab and Ned look more comfortable in DM or CM

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.