ned

borninm14 said:
season long loan to Sunderland

Good deal if you ask me, Potential to be great, and he will get First team for a season, Good deal for us and for him :D

Much Happier than letting him leave for good. if he's class we get him back next season an improved player. Good Times :-D

Good deal for Sunderland Too.

Black Cats strike Onuoha deal

Sunderland have agreed a loan deal for Manchester City's Nedum Onuoha, skysports.com understands.

The former England Under-21 captain has been chased by a host of Premier League clubs but he now looks to be on his way to Wearside.

Everton, Aston Villa, Tottenham and Newcastle were all keen on Onuoha, who can play in central defence or at full-back.

However, Sunderland look set to win the race for his signature after agreeing terms with City.

Onuoha will join the Black Cats on an initial loan deal until the end of the season, with a view to a permanent move.

The Nigerian-born stopper is a product of City's famed academy and he has featured in over 100 games for the club.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11661_6304615,00.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528, ... 15,00.html</a>

Really like the guy but can't see him getting back in my team now to be honest

A loan is a great option for him and us. He's never had the games to prove his worth and has always been excellent for the U21s. Hopefully now he will shine with a first team place and in an ideal world, prove his premiership quality and come back to us.

Big Ned said:
A loan is a great option for ME. I'VE never had the games to prove MY worth and HAVE always been excellent for the U21s. Hopefully now I will shine with a first team place and in an ideal world, prove MY premiership quality and come back to CITY.

Good luck Big Ned ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.