Neds

bizzbo

what a great performance. he's obviously been working very hard behind the scenes. the moment where he megged his opponent then pulled the ball back to pass it on was just beautiful football.

I really rate him when he gets a run in the side. If he can stay clear of injury he could be a really good squad asset, but I'm not convinced Mancini rates him. Hope he stays, but may go this summer.

In my opinion he should be starting ahead of Zabs or Richards every game. I'd even prefer him to Toure. He never looked uncomfortable with or without the ball. Smooth performance. I'm as pleased for Ned as I am with the result.

Superb today, gives us an extra 6 footer as well which is good.

Sure he will keep the shirt now until end of season.

Always loved the lad. Still worried he won't get enough game time and will want to leave. It will be a very sad day if it happens as I'm sure he'll flourish wherever he plays if he gets enough minutes.
If Wes Orange can play in the Champs League and for England then so can Ned as far as I can see.

I agree with all the above posts. I would have him in my starting eleven every time. Intelligent, very quick and good positional sense and as previously stated, blue to the core.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.