WE ARE THE NEDUM ONOUHA SOCIETY

quiet_riot said:
Love Nedum. Wish commentators would learn how to say his name though!

Snap! I was screaming at the TV every time they said Onua-ha..

Had an amazing day today.. hopefully this is the start of his run in

Did the same last season...came in and was solid and dependable...quality player

bizzbo said:
what a great performance. he's obviously been working very hard behind the scenes. the moment where he megged his opponent then pulled the ball back to pass it on was just beautiful football.

Agreed - dont think he has been given a fair crack of the whip - unless he starts getting more starts can see him leaving and i for one would be gutted. He stuck it out when he lost his place under Hughes - got is back and has now lost is again.

dctid said:
bizzbo said:
what a great performance. he's obviously been working very hard behind the scenes. the moment where he megged his opponent then pulled the ball back to pass it on was just beautiful football.

Agreed - dont think he has been given a fair crack of the whip - unless he starts getting more starts can see him leaving and i for one would be gutted. He stuck it out when he lost his place under Hughes - got is back and has now lost is again.

he's got to find the confidence inside him I reckon. when he doesn't have the confidence, he makes silly decisions in defence and struggles in possession. but when he's confident, he defends soundly and looks dead comfortable on the ball. he's still a young, developing player, in other words. In a way I would be happy if he moved on and made his career somewhere else, I just want the kid to be all that he can.

bizzbo said:
dctid said:

he's got to find the confidence inside him I reckon. when he doesn't have the confidence, he makes silly decisions in defence and struggles in possession. but when he's confident, he defends soundly and looks dead comfortable on the ball. he's still a young, developing player, in other words. In a way I would be happy if he moved on and made his career somewhere else, I just want the kid to be all that he can.

He is city through and through and i desperatly want to see a place for him - he certainly aint no better or worse than Toure no matter how much the pay disparity between the two. I strongly believe that for academy's to be successful the players need to have a realistic chance of getting to the first team (unlike Chelski - Murderpool - Spuds and a few others) yes they have to be good enough but they also need to be given the opportunity

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.