Nedum Onuoha noooooooooooooooo!!!

nedum is a fantastic player and will keep improving.dont forget he has suffered badly the last couple of years with injuries.electric pace and strong as an ox.rather have him than richards,any day of the week.

I'd love Lescott to join us but not at the expense of Ned. I'd rather lose out on Lescott than have Ned as part of the deal.

simonwood123 said:
a good friend of mine is best mates with nedums missus, i shall dig...

I didn't think he had a girlfriend/wife......
He was trying to get with my cousin according to my uncle but she said no lol...

They are very good friends though i believe...

these stories keep re-surfacing about Nedum going to everton - I personally would be utterly appalled if this happened (unless it was a one year loan deal (with the opportunity of recall) as I think a season with Moyes would improve him further) and I am reassured by the fact that nearly everyone on here says there is no way hughes would do it as Nedum is surely a much better prospect than toure, lescott, upson but what would the views be IF hughes let nedum go?

Surely he will only be let to go on a season loan. Which to be fair would be a good move. But hasn't Hughes come out recently and said I won't be selling our best young players? Ned has come on leaps and bounds in the last 6 months and he's been one of our best players in pre-season. We should really hold on to, and he's blue through and through!

Kinkys Blue Socks said:
Why is this thread still going?

Hughes came out and said last week that there was absolutely no basis to this story and we would not consider selling Ned under any circumtances.

I agree. Neddy is da man!!

firthy81 said:
Kinkys Blue Socks said:

Hughes came out and said last week that there was absolutely no basis to this story and we would not consider selling Ned under any circumtances.

I agree. Neddy is da man!!

yes and yes
end of thread!

Kinkys Blue Socks said:

The reason the thread is still going is because it is still one of the most reported rumours so it is not completely unreasonable to mention it (rather than some of the threads on here of a completely speculative nature "why don't we sign him, and why don't we sign her...") - hughes would not be the first manager to say one thing and do another and let's face it there is only Stevie Ireland who is likely to start against blackburn who was at the club before huges arrived anmd as of yet I do not trust him regarding the younger players - he only started discussing Sturridge on about Dec 30th last year when he knew Sturridge could commit to other clubs on Jan 1st and he said it was a shame Sturridge had not had his contract issues resolved before he arrived - whish begged the question as to what hughes had been doing between June and December to secure the services of one of our other gifted youngsters - yes sturridge comes over as arrogant but he has a hell of a future and I for sure would not want to see Nedum leave the club as well.

I accept whatyou say as to what hughes has said but my question was what would the views be IF hughes let Nedum go, IF hughes was to say one thing and do another?

Ok, IF he was to be told, I can tell you what will happen...we would all be up in arms and peed off. Would be loads of posts whining about it etc etc......then we would get over it and carry on supporting the team and club, AND the manager in making a decision he felt to be the right one.....dust will settle and we will enjoy the season ahead.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.