Nedum Onuoha

CTID_92

Anybody else just see him on SSN?

i've always been impressed with him as a player and he has got the attitude to be a great player for us and the way he's going on, a definite future England regular. I think his intelligence, sets him ahead of other players, he definitely has a footballing brain :)

Was going to post the excact same thing....Holds himself well when being interviewed and is a credit to our club....For me the best progression last season..had his chance and took it, Am looking forward to the under 21's and seeing him do his stuff.

Just listened to him talking about playing with Tevez, has his head screwed on good to see him have a injury free season for once.

A class act on and off the pitch. Amazing that one academy can produce a loon like Barton and a gent like Ned. Must be do to the city they were brought up in.

I think it's more to do with parental tempremant. With parents who have good morals and discipline, not necessarily strict, but being able to clearly define right and wrong, can give a kid a solid base to work from. This, I believe is where Barton went wrong (I don't claim to know JB or his parents) and where Ned is going to plan.

I saw it a bit ago, never really heard Ned speak before, ive always thought he would be a good CB, when we used to play him at RB he never liked going forward but was very good defensively. Glad Hughes played him there, would have been soooo gutted if he had gone Blackburn, hope he can stay fit next season.

Met his mum in Copenhagen and it's plain to see where his good attitude and brain comes from. Top bird.

Top man and without doubt our best defender. I heard his comments on SSN this morning and it was great to hear. He's a model pro

samharris said:
For me the best progression last season..had his chance and took it, Am looking forward to the under 21's and seeing him do his stuff.

Id say Ireland was the best progression last season, but there's no doubting Nedums ability and personally i think he has the potential to become one of England's finest.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.