Nedum signs new contract

Tevez Will Be Blue said:
seems ned had a part time job over the summer

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_kbj_PTIUQ" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_kbj_PTIUQ</a>

he's a smooth thing!

hahahaha..

Dale Blue said:
If you're 'CTID', then you'll know we haven't had a local player break through from academy to first team/ soon-to-be-international, on this level since... Paul Lake(maybe someone else will correct me!)? It's a BIG deal and especially as the lad is so talented(but not in your blinkered eyes, obviously!)!

Sort your head out and know your history.

Or fook off, otherwise.

David white

swp(ok i know we got him from forest but he was only 15)[/quote]

Erm Micah?[/quote]
Micah's a Brummie born- Leeds raised- Manc playing lad.

Know your history or fook off!! ;)

Bigga said:
Dale Blue said:
If you're 'CTID', then you'll know we haven't had a local player break through from academy to first team/ soon-to-be-international, on this level since... Paul Lake(maybe someone else will correct me!)? It's a BIG deal and especially as the lad is so talented(but not in your blinkered eyes, obviously!)!

Sort your head out and know your history.

Or fook off, otherwise.

David white

swp(ok i know we got him from forest but he was only 15)
what about hinchcliffe

Erm Micah?[/quote]
Micah's a Brummie born- Leeds raised- Manc playing lad.

Know your history or fook off!! ;)[/quote]

Yeah agree with everyone on here..

Said ages ago that Hughes will never sell Ned as it would go against everything the club has said about the youth policy.

By the same token would be extremely surprised to see any deals other than loan arrangements for other youth players that are in or around the first team. So the ones that show promise will get a chance its just that the bar has been raised somewhat !

Great times.. Weiss, Mee will be around premier league action at times and McDonald and McGivern will get opportunities this season in the league cup games for sure.

Blue moon on the rise..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.