Nedum signs new contract

superblue91 said:
bluealf said:
Damming with faint praise i see.

ohh no not you again,,lol,,,,,no i really apreciate what dunney has done for us the past 8-9 years he has been with us,i personally just think

you need a little more if u wana be part of the big 4,,,my god that rymes

I wouldnt argue with that tbh, but i would like to see him lift a trophy before he goes.

I am not always bad you know.

bluealf said:
superblue91 said:
ohh no not you again,,lol,,,,,no i really apreciate what dunney has done for us the past 8-9 years he has been with us,i personally just think

you need a little more if u wana be part of the big 4,,,my god that rymes

I wouldnt argue with that tbh, but i would like to see him lift a trophy before he goes.

I am not always bad you know.

Yeh i have to agree with you there,,(shock horror,,lol)but yeh id love to see him lift a trophy for us,but if he dose wana stay and fight for his place then fair play to the lad(well bloke now)

BringBackSwales said:
Banned Tosspot said:
Good news. He's a very good back up if we get Lescott in. I just have a doubt that he will be a very good player but hope I'm proven wrong.

you see SEH, it IS possible to disagree without spouting absolute shit; now personally I do not agree with Banned Tosspot (good name by the way) but the way he says what he says is fine - it is literate in how he says it, he appreciates the good news, and he has the grace to say he hopes he is wrong - whereas you talk shite and get everyone's back up, I can think of a job opportunity for radio you on a certain radio station SEH...

He is named that for a reason btw.

Sometimes i wonder if he is talking to himself.

S.E.H said:
Dont get me wrong fellow blues, im happy Nedum's signed this contract, and he does have the potential to be a good player, but I just dont understand all the hype. People are saying getting Nedum on a new deal is more important than Kolo, Tevez, Barry, Ade etc, WHY?!?!

If anything, Nedum can now learn from a proper CB than the likes of Dunne.

CTID

If you're 'CTID', then you'll know we haven't had a local player break through from academy to first team/ soon-to-be-international, on this level since... Paul Lake(maybe someone else will correct me!)? It's a BIG deal and especially as the lad is so talented(but not in your blinkered eyes, obviously!)!

Sort your head out and know your history.

Or fook off, otherwise.

Bigga said:
S.E.H said:
Dont get me wrong fellow blues, im happy Nedum's signed this contract, and he does have the potential to be a good player, but I just dont understand all the hype. People are saying getting Nedum on a new deal is more important than Kolo, Tevez, Barry, Ade etc, WHY?!?!

CTID

If you're 'CTID', then you'll know we haven't had a local player break through from academy to first team/ soon-to-be-international, on this level since... Paul Lake(maybe someone else will correct me!)? It's a BIG deal and especially as the lad is so talented(but not in your blinkered eyes, obviously!)!

Or fook off, otherwise.

David white

swp(ok i know we got him from forest but he was only 15)

Bigga said:
S.E.H said:

CTID

Or fook off, otherwise.

David White but that miss v Spain destroyed him and was never the same again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.