Nedum

Grand Master Ram Rod

Next time Vinnie or Lescott are out, we need to put Nedum in.

We all know Kung Fu Kolo's poor but I've also though Savic hasn't looked up to much, especially recently against Wolves and today.

I'm in no way writing Savic off, he has a lot of time to improve and will probably be a good player but we look very shaky with him at the moment.

Nedum has proved many times in the past he can play very well at centre half, so give him a go.

I disagree fundamentally; I like Nedum and I can forgive and forget his transgressions but he is no better than Savic IMHO. It's unfortunate that Savic was up against a well organised and very motivated side today. All players made mistakes right through the team.

Grand Master Ram Rod said:

We all know Kung Fu Kolo's poor but I've also though Savic hasn't looked up to much, especially recently against Wolves and today.

I'm in no way writing Savic off, he has a lot of time to improve and will probably be a good player but we look very shaky with him at the moment.

Nedum has proved many times in the past he can play very well at centre half, so give him a go.

lol

Damocles said:

lol
What's funny about that?

Savic needs games - he did well against Villareal and lets be honest each and every QPR player was a match for each and every one of ours - we deffo need another centre half especially as Kolo is likely to be at the ACON and he has indicated he would be open to a move to PSG.

Nedum is damaged goods and for me i would like to see him gone

Nedum played quite well against Birmingham but Mancini visibly doesn't rate him too highly, don't think it has anything to do with Cookgate or he wouldn't have even played in the Carling Cup. The only way Nedum could play for us again now is in the event of an injury crisis. But it looks like he'll be sold in January if anyone will pay his wages...

Fuck that shit. After the stunt he pulled he can get to fuck. The only reason Bobby took him back was to smother this campaign Kia and his vindictive mother set about.

I also don't think Ned has proved himself at this level either. Savic is probably even ahead of him already nous wise. I think in Bobby's head Ned is already gone.

Well considering Nedum is going to be sold soon i can see why he went with Savic.

No point playing the guy who has played practically no football for months now? when we have a kid who is going to be a possible fixture in the team for years to come.

I keep seeing 'Savic did well against' in matches where he's not under pressure. Savic hasn't even remotely had a challenge until last night. What we found is that he is definitely not ready for hostile away environments where he has to be physical.

Doubt there is a 20-year-old at a club like Partizan who is ready for that. I don't expect anything from Savic until he has had 2-3 years to develop. Mancini will know what to do, just like he did for Boyata after the Arsenal match.

Regarding Ned, how often did he play CB at Sunderland? I remember him playing a lot of fullback, can't remember if he played centrally.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.