Need a dumb phone

Blue Maverick

My daughter starts big school in September they gave a policy of phones away all day thank god, however with all the shite that goes on at school I don’t want her to take hers anyway but need something to keep in contact just in case, has anyone bought one recently all I want is to be able phone possibly text her like the old Nokias, she’s a smart 11 year old and agrees so anyone know if any?

My daughter starts big school in September they gave a policy of phones away all day thank god, however with all the shite that goes on at school I don’t want her to take hers anyway but need something to keep in contact just in case, has anyone bought one recently all I want is to be able phone possibly text her like the old Nokias, she’s a smart 11 year old and agrees so anyone know if any?
Plenty on eBay I’m sure

You can get them on amazon I'm sure I was looking for one myself.

ukuu Big Button Mobile Phone for Elderly Easy to Use Basic Mobile Phone SIM Free Unlocked Senior Mobile Phone with SOS Button, Speed Dial, 1000mAh, Bluetooth and Charging Dock-Black https://amzn.eu/d/4EyQtzf

Or a tiny one
Zanco Tiny T1 - Black - World's Smallest 3GB Mobile Phone https://amzn.eu/d/iCZ96oh

Panicking too much I think. No phones means no phones. Just stick to the rules and relax. She'll be fine.
It’s not panicking I don’t want her taking an expensive phone in anyway but I need something to keep in touch in case I’m late or other issue

It’s not panicking I don’t want her taking an expensive phone in anyway but I need something to keep in touch in case I’m late or other issue
Being late is part of her growing up. What other issues are there ? Someone's died, you certainly wouldn't want a dumb phone to tell her. No one had phones in the 70's but we got by.
Hell I walked to school and back, over a mile from the age of 7.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.