Need help-email adress

If you haven't provided enough information then it will fail. Unfortunately nobody but Google knows what the pass threshold is, so you have to keep trying, entering more information each attempt, even partial or really old passwords will help.

The alternative is to create a new account, unfortunately.
I answered the info.as to my knowledge,as its about 10yrs,+/- a couple of years when i set it up.
Older password i did remember was a ex,gf.
Just thought the 5days i would get a reply with the out come seeing that's the email they sent to my new/temp address.

I assume you have tried below but if not:

The first thing you want to try is Google’s Account Recovery page. Choose the “I don’t know my password” option and enter your Gmail® address, click on Continue.

If you linked a phone number to your Gmail® account, you can request a verification code sent in a text message or you can answer security questions under “Verify your identity” section.
Hi mate did Acc recov,choose i don,t know my password add phone number,but had to change number but didn't update the new number(forgot to)

I answered the info.as to my knowledge,as its about 10yrs,+/- a couple of years when i set it up.
Older password i did remember was a ex,gf.
Just thought the 5days i would get a reply with the out come seeing that's the email they sent to my new/temp address.
I had a similar situation with a Microsoft login a few years back. Even though I provided a new email address, I never got any responses. I assumed that it's for security, somehow, and only if you pass the threshold do they use that email address.

I had a similar situation with a Microsoft login a few years back. Even though I provided a new email address, I never got any responses. I assumed that it's for security, somehow, and only if you pass the threshold do they use that email address.
Ok Mate,thanks anyway..

Just checked after seeing your reply.nothing but will add the link to address book mate..
Will try acc recov again..

One more to try:
Open your Chrome browser and from the top right Chrome menu button, select Settings. Then select ‘passwords’ and select the view and manage password link. Long shot but may find it this way.

I don’t have google email myself so did not try this so it may be a loop which just takes you to verify your account but a long way around which you have already done. I have also seen that it can take 5 day’s to verify an account recovery.

One more to try:
Open your Chrome browser and from the top right Chrome menu button, select Settings. Then select ‘passwords’ and select the view and manage password link. Long shot but may find it this way.

I don’t have google email myself so did not try this so it may be a loop which just takes you to verify your account but a long way around which you have already done. I have also seen that it can take 5 day’s to verify an account recovery.
Cheers mate will try that..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.