Need to use Laptop abroad

My phone is an iphone 14,just need to get it tehthered against this lappy and I think we all systems go with sounds of things and what others have put.
Perfect, should be all good then mate.
https://deviceguides.vodafone.co.uk...ctivity/use-your-phone-as-a-personal-hotspot/ incase there is any doubt over what to do. Just double check hotspot is included in your plan and is abroad also. I know plenty of people have been caught out with having contracts that disable certain features, these mobile companies will take anything they can!

Perfect, should be all good then mate.
https://deviceguides.vodafone.co.uk...ctivity/use-your-phone-as-a-personal-hotspot/ incase there is any doubt over what to do. Just double check hotspot is included in your plan and is abroad also. I know plenty of people have been caught out with having contracts that disable certain features, these mobile companies will take anything they can!

Yea i will check before I go,i've just tried it here at home,and when I click on the internet symbol,my phone is coming up in the list,not tried to connect it like,as I'm on wifi in the house,but there is a password on my phone which I guess i just fire that in it should work.

Sure I've data roaming on as well already.

If you're in a decent hotel I'd be very surprised if they didn't have good Internet at least in a sort of lobby area. Stayed in a Melia in Alicante a few times, constantly full of tech sales types flouncing around with branded gear

If you're in a decent hotel I'd be very surprised if they didn't have good Internet at least in a sort of lobby area. Stayed in a Melia in Alicante a few times, constantly full of tech sales types flouncing around with branded gear
This is the most annoying thing in hotels. They can afford to buy a TV for every room, but can only provide wifi in the lobby?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.