Negredo allegedly signed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Negredo just signed

malg said:
eddiemarin09 said:
I am very very very disappointed with this pick up I didn't want him at all..now we are back to last season with 4 forwards wanting to start (assuming we get jovetic like we think we will) which is what helped kill are team ..Negredo and dzeko play the same spot now were back to giving dzeko last years treatment..I'm very disappointed in this and think Manuel just kill the hopes for our forward line to play consistently together forming a strong partnership..that's out of the windo cause with jovetic were going to have 4 forwards who want to play..this is what we criticized Mancini for and now pelligrini is doing the same thing...fuckkkkk I don't want this guy
Hahaha......brilliant post. That'll get them biting.

It is either that daftest post ever or the worst WUM ever !

eddiemarin09 said:
I am very very very disappointed with this pick up I didn't want him at all..now we are back to last season with 4 forwards wanting to start (assuming we get jovetic like we think we will) which is what helped kill are team ..Negredo and dzeko play the same spot now were back to giving dzeko last years treatment..I'm very disappointed in this and think Manuel just kill the hopes for our forward line to play consistently together forming a strong partnership..that's out of the windo cause with jovetic were going to have 4 forwards who want to play..this is what we criticized Mancini for and now pelligrini is doing the same thing...fuckkkkk I don't want this guy

Oh stop moaning!

We are going to be in four competitions and we are sure to get injuries.

Remember what happened in the New Year when Mario left? We were struggling at times for options.

We need two players for each position.

malg said:
eddiemarin09 said:
Hahaha......brilliant post. That'll get them biting.
Haha I know..but I really do feel that way I don't like signings just for the sake of signings

eddiemarin09 said:
FFS, give the lad a chance!

Vienna_70 said:
eddiemarin09 said:

Oh stop moaning!

Remember what happened in the New Year when Mario left? We were struggling at times for options.

So we need 4 world class forwards who all expect to start?...yea that worked out great for us before

eddiemarin09 said:
Vienna_70 said:
eddiemarin09 said:

Oh stop moaning!

So we need 4 world class forwards who all expect to start?...yea that worked out great for us before

Email the club. I am sure when the manager hears of your concerns he will cancel the deal

FESP-2013-%C3%81lvaro-Negredo.jpg
<br /><br />-- Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:02 am --<br /><br />
Vienna_70 wrote:
eddiemarin09 wrote:

Oh stop moaning!

Well, how are you running your squad lately?

eddiemarin09 said:

Sounds like the solution is to sell Dzeko. Fine with me.

eddiemarin09 said:

Diddy fucking dum dums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.