Negredo allegedly signed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Negredo just signed

wagonman said:
Strikers are like cold beers in the fridge...

...you can never have too many...

Who knows who might pop in?

JJ[/quote

or a condom i`d rather have one and not need it, than need it and not have one.

colster said:
wagonman said:
Strikers are like cold beers in the fridge...

...you can never have too many...

Who knows who might pop in?

JJ

or a condom i`d rather have one and not need it, than need it and not have one.

But what if the condom's feelings get hurt and it won't come out of your wallet when you need it? Or what if it's International career depends on it being used regularly?

Okay, that second one doesn't really make sense even for a sentient condom.

eddiemarin09 said:
Vienna_70 said:
eddiemarin09 said:
I am very very very disappointed with this pick up I didn't want him at all..now we are back to last season with 4 forwards wanting to start (assuming we get jovetic like we think we will) which is what helped kill are team ..Negredo and dzeko play the same spot now were back to giving dzeko last years treatment..I'm very disappointed in this and think Manuel just kill the hopes for our forward line to play consistently together forming a strong partnership..that's out of the windo cause with jovetic were going to have 4 forwards who want to play..this is what we criticized Mancini for and now pelligrini is doing the same thing...fuckkkkk I don't want this guy

Oh stop moaning!

We are going to be in four competitions and we are sure to get injuries.

Remember what happened in the New Year when Mario left? We were struggling at times for options.

We need two players for each position.
So we need 4 world class forwards who all expect to start?...yea that worked out great for us before

Did we not win the league with 4 strikers??? Give him a chance

Blue Mist said:
Today a BlueMoon first has been achieved.
At 6.11pm it is announced that we have made a major signing.
At 6.12pm he is slagged off by a fan.

The ink isn't dry, he hasn't got a plane ticket and he hasn't even kissed his mum goodbye but 'we' have decided it is a shit deal.

I cant wait for the Newcastle game so that I can boo his first touch.
Thats the joy of bluemoon everybody has an opinion, to me sounds like a decent signing yet my mate text me moaning like fuck, its all part of being blue

Prestwich_Blue said:
http://t.co/43F658X7XM

Not sure if this link works but he was third behind Messi & Ronaldo in the La Liga Castrol rankings last season.
BPY9A4ZCIAIbACh.png:large

jrb said:
Worth a quick read.

They think he's..... <a class="postlink" href="http://www.redcafe.net/threads/negredo-to-man-city.373478/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.redcafe.net/threads/negredo- ... ty.373478/</a>

Not rated on sad café?

That'll do me.

Watched him several times in La Liga last season was very good, in a below average(for them) team, cant believe anyone moaning about this guy he will be great, cant wait to see him.

Seems some people are far too negative about our new signings .time to trust in Pelle sure he knows how good this guy is

blue underpants said:
Blue Mist said:
Today a BlueMoon first has been achieved.
At 6.11pm it is announced that we have made a major signing.
At 6.12pm he is slagged off by a fan.

The ink isn't dry, he hasn't got a plane ticket and he hasn't even kissed his mum goodbye but 'we' have decided it is a shit deal.

I cant wait for the Newcastle game so that I can boo his first touch.
Thats the joy of bluemoon everybody has an opinion, to me sounds like a decent signing yet my mate text me moaning like fuck, its all part of being blue

But can we please leave it longer than a minute before we slag someone off?

Newtoncc said:
Watched him several times in La Liga last season was very good, in a below average(for them) team, cant believe anyone moaning about this guy he will be great, cant wait to see him.
Hey,don't post too much but read a lot..just in Chiang mai on hols with the wife! Went on a day trip with with a Spanish real Madrid fan who rated him highly! If that helps!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.