Negredo chant

Theres the usual Mancini-esque
Alvaro wo-ho-ho-ho
He come from Sevilla
To play in Manchester

Boring now

But also to the heyyyyy heyyy baby, I wanna know...

Heeeyyyyyyyyy Al-va-ro ooohhhh aaahhh
I wanna know-ooohhhhhhh-oooohhhhh will you score a goal
Or 2 or 3 or more or
Heeeyyyyyyyyy Al-va-ro ooohhhh aaahhh
(and repeat)

Hands in the air and clap on the ooohhhh aaahhh

Slow night. Time for another pint

500 miles is a top chant.gotta persevere with it,it will get going if we don't give up.
Also, who let the beast out and feed the beast should be given a go.used to sound amazing when the whole ground used to sing it about Shaun goater.
Let's get the crowd going with this old favourite starting with the next away game.

Sabbs flying foot said:
500 miles is a top chant.gotta persevere with it,it will get going if we don't give up.
Also, who let the beast out and feed the beast should be given a go.used to sound amazing when the whole ground used to sing it about Shaun goater.
Let's get the crowd going with this old favourite starting with the next away game.

Tbh, I don't find the 500 Miles one that good... It doesn't really go right, it's not that catchy... I dunno, maybe it's just me, but I don't think it'll catch on.

JJCMCFC said:
Sabbs flying foot said:

Tbh, I don't find the 500 Miles one that good... It doesn't really go right, it's not that catchy... I dunno, maybe it's just me, but I don't think it'll catch on.

Yes,maybe should just chant ALVARO.........NEGREDO......ALVARO........NEGREDO..........ALVARO...........NEGREDO
Without the middle bit.that is a bit catchier and could sing it with different sections of the stand (top ALVARO. Bottom NEGREDO)
This could go on for quite a while and would surely get fans wanting to join in.

Sabbs flying foot said:
JJCMCFC said:
Sabbs flying foot said:

Yes,maybe should just chant ALVARO.........NEGREDO......ALVARO........NEGREDO..........ALVARO...........NEGREDO
Without the middle bit.that is a bit catchier and could sing it with different sections of the stand (top ALVARO. Bottom NEGREDO)
This could go on for quite a while and would surely get fans wanting to join in.

Great shout on the top/bottom split - this is what makes it work in the original.

Currently, we are singing it a bit too fast and not placing an accent on the correct syllable (ie. it should be al-VA-ro ne-GRE-do).

negredo song to tune of new lottery advert

we got a striker
he s called negredo
and the title 'll be
back in may
His name's alvaro''
And you should see him
when he scores at home and away

I love this chant when I'm out drinking, and think it would make a great chant for Alvaro:

We like to play Alvaro, Negredo is so great
And when we play Alvaro, he'll score a goal in EIGHT
SEVEN
SIX
FIVE
FOUR
THREE
TWO
ONE!!!
OOOOOOOH!

(Obviously, cheer if he scores, ironic boos if he doesn't :P)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tblxOzPiNOA[/youtube]<br /><br />-- Sun Oct 13, 2013 4:23 pm --<br /><br />
JJCMCFC said:
I love this chant when I'm out drinking, and think it would make a great chant for Alvaro:

We like to play Alvaro, Negredo is so great
And when we play Alvaro, he'll score a goal in EIGHT
SEVEN
SIX
FIVE
FOUR
THREE
TWO
ONE!!!
OOOOOOOH!

(Obviously, cheer if he scores, ironic boos if he doesn't :P)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tblxOzPiNOA[/youtube]

Actually, instead of booing him (which would be counter-intuitive) just shout BEAST!!!!!

El Mago Silva said:
Sabbs flying foot said:
JJCMCFC said:

Great shout on the top/bottom split - this is what makes it work in the original.

Currently, we are singing it a bit too fast and not placing an accent on the correct syllable (ie. it should be al-VA-ro ne-GRE-do).

it would work better with the South Stand v Singing Section going at it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.