Negredo chant

blue b4 the moon said:
El Mago Silva said:
Sabbs flying foot said:
Yes,maybe should just chant ALVARO.........NEGREDO......ALVARO........NEGREDO..........ALVARO...........NEGREDO
Without the middle bit.that is a bit catchier and could sing it with different sections of the stand (top ALVARO. Bottom NEGREDO)
This could go on for quite a while and would surely get fans wanting to join in.

Great shout on the top/bottom split - this is what makes it work in the original.

Currently, we are singing it a bit too fast and not placing an accent on the correct syllable (ie. it should be al-VA-ro ne-GRE-do).

it would work better with the South Stand v Singing Section going at it.

think the south stand v singing section is a class idea, something like this would look good also <a class="postlink" href="http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ic4PDzW_J14" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ic4PDzW_J14</a> but, 'were the south stand were the south stand, were the south stand over here' followed by 'were the kippax were the kippax, were the kippax over here' or something along those lines, looks amazing when palace do it

SONG FOR NAVAS!
I see navas arising
I see navas on the wing
Dont go left or right
He'll make you look like shite
I see navas on the wing

niallburgomcfc said:
SONG FOR NAVAS!
I see navas arising
I see navas on the wing
Dont go left or right
He'll make you look like shite
I see navas on the wing

quality song, even though its to the tune of the rags song, dead catchy. Only problem is, they will call us for nicking the 'fergie and moyes' song and then this aswell

Song for Navas. To the tune of: The roof, the roof, the roof is on fire...

(Jesus pronounced hey zeus)

hey zeus, hey zeus
hey zeus is on fire
He dont need no water
let the motherf***er burn

Song for Negredo.To the tune of: Agadoo

Alvaro, Alvaro
Alvaro Negredooooo

On the left, on the right brings it down with just one knee,
Our Spain number nine is better than Rooneyyyyy.

Slight change as to the prolific strike force we have...

I would walk 500 miles
And I would walk 500 more
Just to see our strikers score more goals
I would walk 500 more
AGUERO - NEFREDO - AGUERO -NEGREDO !
NA NA NA NA NA

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.