Negredo Injury

Mister Appointment said:
karen7 said:
It will be healed in 6 weeks then a couple of weeks to get match fit
Anyone saying several months are on the wind up

You a doctor Karen? It's just that judging by the post on the previous page regarding how long other players have taken to fully heel from this type of injury, plus Alf's struggles to get match fit after his shoulder injury at West Ham, I'd say that 6/8 weeks is incredibly optimistic.

I was an orthopaedic nurse for 15 years,straight foward fractures heal in 6 weeks
Everyone flapping that he will be out for several months need to calm down,he will keep his fitness up and will not take long to get match fit
It is a blow but step foward edin,jojo and sergio

karen7 said:
Mister Appointment said:
karen7 said:

You a doctor Karen? It's just that judging by the post on the previous page regarding how long other players have taken to fully heel from this type of injury, plus Alf's struggles to get match fit after his shoulder injury at West Ham, I'd say that 6/8 weeks is incredibly optimistic.

I was an orthopaedic nurse for 15 years,straight foward fractures heal in 6 weeks
Everyone flapping that he will be out for several months need to calm down,he will keep his fitness up and will not take long to get match fit

Ah ok thanks. Still not convinced that this isn't a blow because as I say, he struggled so much to come back from a shoulder injury, I dread to think how long it'll take him to get fit after a foot injury.

karen7 said:
Mister Appointment said:
karen7 said:

6 weeks to heal, 2-4 weeks rehabilitation...fitness 2-4 weeks. 14 weeks ruffly.

The way he finished last year he has no less chance of scoring if he played with that plaster cast on now!

He would not have started in front of Edin or Sergio and you could argue that Jovetic's recent goal scoring would mean Negredo was 4th choice!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.