Negredo

larderland

[flash=][/flash]Hey guys, one thing i was thinking with our new signings, where do you guys think NEGREDO will fit in?

He scored 31 goals last season playing for an average team so I cant imagine hell be happy on the bench? He scored more goals than falcao in la liga last year if you don't count penalties.

What do we think? Will he be a starter or on the bench?

he wont need to worry with Aguero going to Real Madrid for £49m.
(dreamt this i think this morning)

I think he will be the central striker with jovetic left and aguero right with silva in behind i can maybe see navas being on the bench.if not navas on the right and nagredo on the bench but lets wait and see all will be revealed.

Its interesting. Negredo might well be the man to play up front on his own IF and when we play a lone striker. I think he may well be more experienced to play that role. Also it is good that we have Navas in the team too for any of the strikers to pick 1 or 2 from 5 is going to be tricky. Negredo , Dzeko , Kun , Guddetti and Jovetic will all be battling for places. I know that we tried last season to play 3 at the back and it didnt work for whatever reason. Pelle has used so many formations I just hope that the players adapt well to these formations. I wouldnt be shocked if he picks players on system rather than form and if a player cant play that system they will be benched.

Hopefully Aguero & Negredo up front when at home and we will be going forward in all out attack. Possibly different away from home.

I have said it a few times on here already - I genuinely think Negredo is a 20+ goals a season man for us.

leighton said:
Its interesting. Negredo might well be the man to play up front on his own IF and when we play a lone striker. I think he may well be more experienced to play that role. Also it is good that we have Navas in the team too for any of the strikers to pick 1 or 2 from 5 is going to be tricky. Negredo , Dzeko , Kun , Guddetti and Jovetic will all be battling for places. I know that we tried last season to play 3 at the back and it didnt work for whatever reason. Pelle has used so many formations I just hope that the players adapt well to these formations. I wouldnt be shocked if he picks players on system rather than form and if a player cant play that system they will be benched.

Can't agree more, good post mate!

My "cup-final" or big game team would have Aguero up front with Jovetic left, Navas right and Silva in the hole but the team we put out each week will vary depedning upon home/away, the opposition and form. I'd suggest that against most teams at home, certainly in the Premier League, and weaker sides away, we'll play two strikers, usually Aguero with Dzeko/Negredo depending on form, but for the bigger games I'd like to see one striker with Silva/Jovetic/Nasri in the hole.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.