Negredo

pee dubya said:
CC1 said:
pee dubya said:
No I think his finishing can be erratic, seen him quite often miss sitters for Sevilla.

Mmmm. And Strikers never miss sitters do they
Preferably not often.

I rate him, he's just not that clinical from what i've seen. Or would you feel better if i lied and pretended his finishing was Messi-esque?

Yes please thank you :)

CC1 said:
Proelia said:
CC1 said:
Don't like anyone lying - but there is some middled ground I expect between Messi and Missers (excuse the pun)

he has played maybe if you count all the minutes up nearly a full game for us on a bog ffs

I agree....just in case you are in any doubt, I was having a go at the guy criticising his lack of 'clinical' finishing! The guy looked good on a crap pitch but he needs time to gel

as was I mate this wasnt addresed to you, I was just to lazy to find the original post

Proelia said:
CC1 said:
pee dubya said:
Preferably not often.

I rate him, he's just not that clinical from what i've seen. Or would you feel better if i lied and pretended his finishing was Messi-esque?

Don't like anyone lying - but there is some middled ground I expect between Messi and Missers (excuse the pun)

he has played maybe if you count all the minutes up nearly a full game for us on a bog ffs
He's played 334 professional matches, I've caught a few of them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.