Negredo

kenzie115 said:
I miss him.

He's not been anything special for Valencia and they are a very good team. I think we've done great business securing so much for him. Nearly 30 and we probably got the best purple patch of his career. The thing about Negredo is, if he was permanently like he was the first half of last season he'd be one of the best strikers in the world, but he's not. So we basically milked the illusion he is top class and cashed out for maximum fee... one of our rare good sales especially since he was desperate to leave.

If its true we get anything over 20m for him we are lucky. How much we got for dross like Jo, RSC, Adebayor etc? And they cost us similar money like Negredo or more.

LoveCity said:
kenzie115 said:
I miss him.

He's not been anything special for Valencia and they are a very good team. I think we've done great business securing so much for him. Nearly 30 and we probably got the best purple patch of his career. The thing about Negredo is, if he was permanently like he was the first half of last season he'd be one of the best strikers in the world, but he's not. So we basically milked the illusion he is top class and cashed out for maximum fee... one of our rare good sales especially since he was desperate to leave.
Perhaps I should have been more specific. I miss the September - December 2013 Negredo. Finishing, movement, power and the correct attitude, he'd be a revelation at the moment. It's a shame he no longer exists.

kenzie115 said:
LoveCity said:
kenzie115 said:
I miss him.

Perhaps I should have been more specific. I miss the September - December 2013 Negredo. Finishing, movement, power and the correct attitude, he'd be a revelation at the moment. It's a shame he no longer exists.

Bony will show the same characteristics and will have a longer purple patch for us. He'll be a fantastic signing once he settles in.

supercity88 said:
kenzie115 said:
LoveCity said:

Bony will show the same characteristics and will have a longer purple patch for us. He'll be a fantastic signing once he settles in.
I haven't watched a lot of complete games featuring Bony but he doesn't strike me as a defend from the front, heart on his sleeve type striker. I'm sure he'll get plenty of goals and do well for us but Negredo was a fan's dream.

Matty said:
AlloBoi said:
I fucking miss this guy

He's been really disappointing for Valencia, just 3 goals in 15 games, it's probably an extremely good thing that we've got such a huge transfer fee agreed, and legally binding, upfront, as I doubt Valencia would want to be spending £20m+ on a striker who has scored 1 goals every 5 games!

We made a good deal on his transfer, both in and out. One of the success stories.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.