Negredo

I think this current squad would benefit hugely from a tevez or bellamy type character, maybe even an angry little Italian guy jumping up & down on the sidelines :)

Tevez was all about himself for most of his career at City, both on and off the pitch, and in his last months he was not that good like earlier to justify that.

The fact that he is doing great at Juventus doesn't change the fact it was optimal time to sell him, he obviously doesn't think he is bigger than Juve like he thought he is bigger than City.

Mad Fax said:
I think this current squad would benefit hugely from a tevez or bellamy type character, maybe even an angry little Italian guy jumping up & down on the sidelines :)

You mean someone who will fuck off mid season for three months to improve his golf. No thanks

mosssideblue said:
Mad Fax said:

You mean someone who will fuck off mid season for three months to improve his golf. No thanks

Negredo didn't fuck off physically but he did mentally. Been naff this season too, absolutely robbing Valencia of £24mil

01cravend said:
mosssideblue said:
Mad Fax said:

Negredo didn't fuck off physically but he did mentally. Been naff this season too, absolutely robbing Valencia of £24mil

3 goals in the league. Indeed robbed.

01cravend said:
mosssideblue said:
Mad Fax said:

Oh don't worry. I'm sure in typical City style we managed to spell 'obligation' wrong in the loan clause and he'll end up back here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.