Negredo

Marvin said:
As long as he's back for Chelsea that's a result as far as I am concerned.

Gives him a little breather (which did not do Aguero any harm) and it will bring Jovetic on. Jovetic might be a key player for us later in the season if we can get some games under his belt.

Totally agree Marv...

I think we are overestimating Spurs because of their recent revival... they are good but won't be a game changer without Negredo... with the players we have ready for the Spurs game, Aguero, Dzeko, Fernan, Yaya, Kompany, Zaba, Navas ... we should be able to put up a good fight...

Jovetic looked good on Sat v Watford and I think he will be important if he starts v Spurs...

Aguero is red hot at the moment and looks to be firing on all cylinders, Dzeko looks a new man and Kompany will close Ade down...

It's Eriksen that worries me. He pissed on us twice for Ajax - any sloppy defending and he will exploit it.

Vienna_70 said:
Len Rum said:
George Hannah said:
Manuel had to be reminded that Alf was injured lol

I don't think he really forgot - a masterpiece of understatement!

I think I'll start a Merlin hammy thread now!
Save it till after tomorrow's game George so we can all have a good day out. Don't be a Schopenhauer until Sunday.

Schopenhauer?

We don't even get a tea break!

That made me laugh.

Very good, Vienna

SuperSilva said:
Marvin said:
As long as he's back for Chelsea that's a result as far as I am concerned.

Gives him a little breather (which did not do Aguero any harm) and it will bring Jovetic on. Jovetic might be a key player for us later in the season if we can get some games under his belt.

Totally agree Marv...

I think we are overestimating Spurs because of their recent revival... they are good but won't be a game changer without Negredo... with the players we have ready for the Spurs game, Aguero, Dzeko, Fernan, Yaya, Kompany, Zaba, Navas ... we should be able to put up a good fight...

Jovetic looked good on Sat v Watford and I think he will be important if he starts v Spurs...

Aguero is red hot at the moment and looks to be firing on all cylinders, Dzeko looks a new man and Kompany will close Ade down...
I doubt Jovetic is ready to start, but he could feature off the bench

Daz_Blue said:
City Watch ‏@City_Watch 3m
Seems that Negredo trained normally with the others today. Pellegrini said on Saturday he won't be fit for Spurs, unknown if still the case.

Pellegrini playing mind games - surley not!

pictures of negredo with no sling training today on OS<br /><br />-- Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:47 pm --<br /><br />pictures of negredo with no sling training today on OS

Was stupid to play him in the second leg against West Ham and even worse was keeping him on for 90 minutes. What a silly decision!

Has anyone got a subscription to the Times website, if so could copy his interview here if you wouldn't mind. Thanks

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.thetimes.co.uk/tto/sport/football/clubs/manchestercity/article3987867.ece" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.thetimes.co.uk/tto/sport/foo ... 987867.ece</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.