Negredo

Craig said:
Negrado has and does have plenty of bad games. Let's make as many excuses as possible though bacause the man is a beast and the new Alan Shearer( his rolling about when touched is all to do with his poorly shoulder)
Are you for real?

Every player has bad games, it is obvious from his time at Sevilla and the many moments of brilliance we have seen at City that we have an incredibly talented forward at the club. Arguably, one of the most complete strikers that has played in the Prem since Thierry Henry.

But because he has got injured and not scored in a couple of games he is now awful and we should get rid?

Behave.

Negredo has David Silva syndrome- looks fantastic when the times are good but goes missing when we need him most.

Nasri, Toure, Aguero and Fernandinho are our only attackers with the balls to stand up and be counted. Shame 3 are banned right now.

Looked pissed off (ok when are they happy being subbed) walking around the pitch back to the dugout, gave 100% today but just not good enough like most of the team.

King Geedorah said:
Negredo has David Silva syndrome- looks fantastic when the times are good but goes missing when we need him most.

Nasri, Toure, Aguero and Fernandinho are our only attackers with the balls to stand up and be counted. Shame 3 are banned right now.

Banned?

To be honest mate, do you want us to do well?

I am only asking because it seems that all you ever do is bring us down, we can't forget your antics pre Spuds

King Geedorah said:

Shame for you they are all chomping at the bit to return

It amazes me the number of Utd fans who are coming out of the woodwork because City draw an away game

The fight for the title is just beginning with a nice jaunt down to Wembley as preparation. Watch and weep!

King Geedorah said:

What a load of bollocks.

King Geedorah said:

If you mean pulling us out of the shit then Fernandinho haven't really had chance to see this yet. Nasri has in the past a few times to be fair but often goes missing. Toure obviously can but he picks and chooses as and when he can be arsed (as it seems)

Ducado said:
King Geedorah said:

Banned?

To be honest mate, do you want us to do well?

I am only asking because it seems that all you ever do is bring us down, we can't forget your antics pre Spuds

Of course.

I also fail to see how I've brought us down when I've praised 4 players?

I'm just realistic. We've a few utterly fantastic players in Kompany, Toure, Fernandinho and Aguero- then a load of players a level or two below. The players I mentioned can bring players up to their level, but it's clear Negredo and Silva need Aguero to perform at their highest level. Navas needs us to break teams down so he has space to run into, our full backs need the game to get stretched, and don't even get me started on defensive partnerships without Kompany in.

Dzeko and Nasri are odd because they're clearly not on the level of the 4 I mentioned, Dzeko certainly not. But equally they both seem to perform at a fairly constant level.

My main gripe is we can't afford to lose the players I mentioned, yet something is clearly amiss given we've lost them so often this season to injury. This is nothing new- if you took Hazard and Oscar out of Chelsea's team they would be laughably toothless, but they've kept Hazard fit all season and are top of the league because of that.<br /><br />-- Sun Feb 09, 2014 2:06 pm --<br /><br />
M24 Citizen said:
King Geedorah said:

If you mean pulling us out of the shit then Fernandinho haven't really had chance to see this yet. Nasri has in the past a few times to be fair but often goes missing. Toure obviously can but he picks and chooses as and when he can be arsed (as it seems)

Fernandinho against Arsenal- we were struggling in that game till he stepped up and bagged a brace, the ball into Dzeko for the red card against Spurs when we were looking ropey and not to mention all the defensive stuff he does every week.

Negredo has suffered as he is being asked to play when clearly not fit. He was flying before landing on that shoulder at Upton Park and I have no doubt that he will return to those levels next week. Such is the intensity of games it is a rare player who plays well when injured. Although I do remember laughing at Derek Parlane who only actually played well after seeming to have game ending injuries - limping about then popping up for a goal. The Kippax liked it when he got injured as you knew he would score afterwards - funny.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.