Negredo

Made some terrible decisions when we were in dangerous positions. Needed to be smarter today. Would have been a different story if it was Sergio.

Blueband Brother said:
MSP said:
Completely out of the form.

I disagree. He played well and bullied the Barca defenders all night. Too bad there was not someone else in advanced positions to benefit from all the dirty work he did. He was way too isolated.
Well put. Im not sure what some fans expect. He was given scraps but fought for everyhting and linked up beautifully with nasri to create a chance.

NQCitizen said:
Blueband Brother said:
MSP said:
Completely out of the form.

I disagree. He played well and bullied the Barca defenders all night. Too bad there was not someone else in advanced positions to benefit from all the dirty work he did. He was way too isolated.

For me he made awful decisions. The number of times he went for a fancy flick when he had a chance and killed the attack.

That is the point, he was isolated but I still think he caused Barcelona a lot of problems. He made some bad choices sure but all and all he put in a good shift so I cant fault him .

This is his first season in the Premier League so he will bound to have a dip in form.

I like the guy he gives a fight but I think Dzeko would have done more damage with his great heading play abilities (Probably the only real weakness in Barça).

Looks like a victim of his first season in the Premier League, the intensity of the English game has caught up with him if you ask me.

It should have been expected.

Pinturicchio said:
I like the guy he gives a fight but I think Dzeko would have done more damage with his great heading play abilities (Probably the only real weakness in Barça).

I thought Negrado worked his socks off tonight - not all of his work was rewarded with good chances but the Barca defence knew they were in a game. Unfortunately when Edin came on he didn't work hard enough for someone only tasked with 25 mins work. We just missed the movement of Sergio and I for one would have put on Jovetic who is more intelligent movement wise.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.