Negredo

Pigeonho said:
Sunny Coast Blue said:
Bossed by Mascherino, soft as fuck and should of had at least 2 . Has a poor pain threshold, checks for blood putting his boots on. Not worthy of his name atm, just sayin. Tin hat here we go.
That is probably the most bullshit post i've had the misfortune to read, including some of my own bullshit posts!

And that's saying something Pidge ;)

But you're right. If Mascherano 'bossed' him it was in a David Brent on Fun Friday kind of way.

Sunny Coast Blue said:
Bossed by Mascherino, soft as fuck and should of had at least 2 . Has a poor pain threshold, checks for blood putting his boots on. Not worthy of his name atm, just sayin. Tin hat here we go.

Wow, another ridiculous post I've read on here today along with a few others blaming Kompany for Demichelis fouling Messi outside the box!! What an absolute ridiculous thing to say about one of the complete strikers we've had at City for a while. Have you actually been watching City this season?

Negredo has been class this season, his hold up play and effort compared to Dzeko is worlds away! To say things like you have on one performance, where we played 4 - 5 - 1 and he was isolated up front on his own, is an absolute joke! He throws himself in front of players every game, do you not remember earlier in the season when he shrugged of Vidic like he wasnt there? That's obviously a player that is "soft as fuck!"

he could do the job well because of is fitness so i will parden him for those also he was chosen by the manager and i believe our manager got it all wrong.we never press them loud them to play like is their home soil and i felt annoyed with the way we stayed and watched them pass and pass like a training session.i hate when we look at them without pressing,when we do press they lose the ball easily and i was asking someone why this seen earlier.we could have played the usually two attack and press the defenders cause the attack starts from the back and i thought to myself are we good enough to win the cl if we can see this weakness from our opponents.ashamed as anybody who watched how stayed by like we don't have quality in our team.

afro2007 said:
he could do the job well because of is fitness so i will parden him for those also he was chosen by the manager and i believe our manager got it all wrong.we never press them loud them to play like is their home soil and i felt annoyed with the way we stayed and watched them pass and pass like a training session.i hate when we look at them without pressing,when we do press they lose the ball easily and i was asking someone why this seen earlier.we could have played the usually two attack and press the defenders cause the attack starts from the back and i thought to myself are we good enough to win the cl if we can see this weakness from our opponents.ashamed as anybody who watched how stayed by like we don't have quality in our team.
Depending on your keyboard, they're just to the right of the spacebar!

Sunny Coast Blue said:

there really are some ill informed people on this forum , negredo ran his heart out as a lone striker , it was a disappointing result , but to single out negredo just shows a lack of knowledge and understanding football (or maybe its "soccer") i suggest go back on your playstation or x-box , you can win the quadruple on there.

gmckennasell said:
Sunny Coast Blue said:

there really are some ill informed people on this forum , negredo ran his heart out as a lone striker , it was a disappointing result , but to single out negredo just shows a lack of knowledge and understanding football (or maybe its "soccer") i suggest go back on your playstation or x-box , you can win the quadruple on there.
Ignore the Pillock mate, he mustn't have seen the way Negredo put the two Neanderthals from Stoke out of action in the space of two minutes at the Britannia.

nobody can eat fifty eggs said:
gmckennasell said:
Sunny Coast Blue said:

Ignore the Pillock mate, he mustn't have seen the way Negredo put the two Neanderthals from Stoke out of action in the space of two minutes at the Britannia.

correct , i think negredo enjoys the physical side of the game , and i certainly wouldnt say he was "soft as fuck" to his face , i couldnt afford the dentist bills

Never underestimate the power of the Playstation, soft as fuck is my opinion, you are entitled to yours, he should of had 2 goals and at least be ready for that Navas cross of such quality, again he wasn't. Beast my left buttock atm.

Sunny Coast Blue said:
Never underestimate the power of the Playstation, soft as fuck is my opinion, you are entitled to yours, he should of had 2 goals and at least be ready for that Navas cross of such quality, again he wasn't. Beast my left buttock atm.
You dont half talk some shit
What the fuck as the Playstation got to do with anything

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.