Negredo

Thought he could've walked today for that lunge. Was behind it so couldn't see it properly so if I'm wrong...but it looked bad from where I was sat.

Salford_Blue said:
Thought he could've walked today for that lunge. Was behind it so couldn't see it properly so if I'm wrong...but it looked bad from where I was sat.

The ball was there to be won and IMO he was entitled to make a challenge even though it was deserved of a yellow. No more.

No doubt the buffoons on MOTD will say it was a career threatening tackle or some other such tripe...

Wretched Vengeance said:
He sure does love to use the outside of his left.

class act - have you ever tried to properly strike the ball with the outside of the foot and do it accurately, pure class!

baggy said:
Salford_Blue said:

The ball was there to be won and IMO he was entitled to make a challenge even though it was deserved of a yellow. No more.

No doubt the buffoons on MOTD will say it was a career threatening tackle or some other such tripe...

The ball was there to be won, and he did win it. He then studded the guy on the ankle... Yellow fair enough, but no way a red.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.