Negredo

I just wish he was 24. He's really something, absolutely perfect style for this league and is doing much better than I think Falcao or Cavani would have.

VinceYoungisaBLUE said:
I just wish he was 24. He's really something, absolutely perfect style for this league and is doing much better than I think Falcao or Cavani would have.
He wasn't this quality at 24 like some players are. He's blossomed later in his career. What a player, I love watching him.

Not sure about your comment about Falcao though (he's miles better than Cavani, they shouldn't be in the same sentence as each other), a really special player IMO.

Just wish the stadium announcer and fans would say his name right.

It's pronounced: AL-varoh Neh-grehdo

NOT: alVAAAHROW negreyyy-dough

much better than 500 miles and 'feed the beast'. Say alvaro negredo instead of radamel falcao

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWhol0vMC4Y[/youtube]

Alvaro-Negredo-gallery-1-001.jpg

Is anyone else concerned about him playing so many games without a rest? I may have missed it but seems he's played every game for months. Even this one when we're up 6-0 in the tie.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.