Negredo

aguero93:20 said:
coleridge said:
Blue_Rossy said:
Id throw a curve ball in and surprise them with Jovetic? behind aguero

Now I am lost for words...
As I've already said on the pre-match thread, I'd personally start both of them and try and have the lead at the 60 min mark, then at that point we can bring on the likes of Dzeko/Navas/Garcia/Nasri to see the game out.

I admire your positivity.

However ,I'll stick to a boring Edin up front and 5 in midfield. Just have Kun run up and down the touchline looking supremely fit [it'll be a bluff]. Now that will scare them. Go

mcfc2607 said:
I'd really surprise the fuckers and stick Richard Wright up front with Boyata.

They won't have a tactic for that.
They'll be laughing too hard to fucking play as well.

coleridge said:
coleridge said:
As I've already said on the pre-match thread, I'd personally start both of them and try and have the lead at the 60 min mark, then at that point we can bring on the likes of Dzeko/Navas/Garcia/Nasri to see the game out.

However ,I'll stick to a boring Edin up front and 5 in midfield. Just have Kun run up and down the touchline looking supremely fit [it'll be a bluff]. Now that will scare them. Go

I didn't mean Go.

I meant that I have GOT a feeling that Yaya has been pacing himself and is going to be well up for it. And David Silva will be imperious, of course. So I'd focus on winning the midfield and let the attack take care of itself.

pee dubya said:
Chippy_boy said:
Jimbob said:
Pellegrini got it disastrously wrong by not substituting him off v West Ham in the league cup seeing as we were already 8 or 9 nil up on aggregate, that was bad management for me, should of rested him as he was on fire at the time.

But if he had subbed him off, he might have been hit by a bus on his way to Tesco's.

You can't pick and choose the bits of history you would like and assume everything else would be the same.
Make all the excuses you want, but that butterfly got it disastrously wrong by flapping its wings.

Once again, mature comments, so you are all saying you could see the sense of him being on the pitch at the time when the game was won? Unfortunately for him and us, leaving him on the pitch was what resulted in the injury and knocking him out of his stride. There's nothing more i want than to see Negredo firing again and striking fear into opponents like he was pre-injury, hopefully he is fully over his injury and finds his way again.

coleridge said:
coleridge said:

both good plans

Jimbob said:
pee dubya said:
Chippy_boy said:
But if he had subbed him off, he might have been hit by a bus on his way to Tesco's.

You can't pick and choose the bits of history you would like and assume everything else would be the same.
Make all the excuses you want, but that butterfly got it disastrously wrong by flapping its wings.

Once again, mature comments, so you are all saying you could see the sense of him being on the pitch at the time when the game was won? Unfortunately for him and us, leaving him on the pitch was what resulted in the injury and knocking him out of his stride. There's nothing more i want than to see Negredo firing again and striking fear into opponents like he was pre-injury, hopefully he is fully over his injury and finds his way again.

Shall i just repeat what I wrote and we can go around the loop again?

coleridge said:
coleridge said:

I didn't mean Go.

I meant that I have GOT a feeling that Yaya has been pacing himself and is going to be well up for it. And David Silva will be imperious, of course. So I'd focus on winning the midfield and let the attack take care of itself.

After warnock's comments today on talksport....yaya will be pacing up and down his living room biting his nails,probably won't sleep for days too......bet he's absolutely terrified.

SPIDERBOY said:
coleridge said:
coleridge said:

I didn't mean Go.

After warnock's comments today on talksport....yaya will be pacing up and down his living room biting his nails,probably won't sleep for days too......bet he's absolutely terrified.
what did he say

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.