Negredo

mcfc2607 said:
SPIDERBOY said:
coleridge said:
I didn't mean Go.

I meant that I have GOT a feeling that Yaya has been pacing himself and is going to be well up for it. And David Silva will be imperious, of course. So I'd focus on winning the midfield and let the attack take care of itself.

After warnock's comments today on talksport....yaya will be pacing up and down his living room biting his nails,probably won't sleep for days too......bet he's absolutely terrified.
what did he say

"Liverpool won't worry about toure,Henderson will sort him out"

I just have a feeling that Negrado will start on Sunday. He was no longer anonymous against Southampton - he worked hard and had 3 good chances. 2 well saved and one bad miss, but he was playing like he did before the injury.
That and I only think Aguero will come on as a sub.

Chippy_boy said:
Jimbob said:
pee dubya said:
Make all the excuses you want, but that butterfly got it disastrously wrong by flapping its wings.

Once again, mature comments, so you are all saying you could see the sense of him being on the pitch at the time when the game was won? Unfortunately for him and us, leaving him on the pitch was what resulted in the injury and knocking him out of his stride. There's nothing more i want than to see Negredo firing again and striking fear into opponents like he was pre-injury, hopefully he is fully over his injury and finds his way again.

Shall i just repeat what I wrote and we can go around the loop again?

It wasn't really aimed at you, I wasn't able to unquote you. In response to your comment though, I was saying it at the time of the game and was hoping Pellegrini would of made the change before the injury came, it's not something I've thought of further down the line.

jimharri said:
aguero93:20 said:
mcfc2607 said:
I'd really surprise the fuckers and stick Richard Wright up front with Boyata.

They won't have a tactic for that.
They'll be laughing too hard to fucking play as well.
Playing a 'keeper up front? Ridiculous. Who'd ever think of such a thing?

;-)
Hah even that fucker wouldn't start with a keeper up front, or let Boyata near an appearance in this game :D

SuperMario's Fireworks. said:
No better time than sunday to find your scoring form, Alvaro.

This !
And I hope he scores the winner in front of the wankers on the kop.

BlueAnorak said:
I just have a feeling that Negrado will start on Sunday. He was no longer anonymous against Southampton - he worked hard and had 3 good chances. 2 well saved and one bad miss, but he was playing like he did before the injury.
That and I only think Aguero will come on as a sub.
If he does that's fine, I trust our manager, but why take off Edin who's been in his best City form since joining?

He will not start. Atm, Pellegrini just can not rely on him to deliver, and it's sad to see him almost bang his fist on the grass in frustration after Jovetić scored (thinking to himself, even this sicknote scores, wtf). Aguero is still recovering, and Jovetic does not deserve to start (yet), so Pellegrini will probably start Dzeko.

Which I think is not a good idea, as he's never had a good game vs the skinhead, either for City, or the NT. So he will be subbed at cca 60th min, and then either Kun or Negredo will be on. And if it's Alvaro, there is his chance to get the mojo back, and get that bold fool sent off.

LJ75 said:
He will not start. Atm, Pellegrini just can not rely on him to deliver, and it's sad to see him almost bang his fist on the grass in frustration after Jovetić scored (thinking to himself, even this sicknote scores, wtf). Aguero is still recovering, and Jovetic does not deserve to start (yet), so Pellegrini will probably start Dzeko.

Which I think is not a good idea, as he's never had a good game vs the skinhead, either for City, or the NT. So he will be subbed at cca 60th min, and then either Kun or Negredo will be on. And if it's Alvaro, there is his chance to get the mojo back, and get that bold fool sent off.

Didn't Dzeko score twice against them and he also won a penalty? He might come good this game but I do agree, Skrtel needs sending off and Alvaro needs a goal!!!

BlueMoonoverUS said:
LJ75 said:

Didn't Dzeko score twice against them and he also won a penalty? He might come good this game but I do agree, Skrtel needs sending off and Alvaro needs a goal!!!

Yes, he scored twice but D. Agger did not mark him well both times. He won a penalty as well. It seems like Skrtel knows hot to handle Edin.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.