Neighbors at xmas

I for one like the cut of the ops jib.

Come in! Come in! And know me better man!

So I popped next door, but there was nobody in. So I stole their milk.

I hate my neighbours. If I ever win the lottery I'm gonna go to town and find the scummiest spice heads I can find and sell my house to them for 20p.

I hate my neighbours. If I ever win the lottery I'm gonna go to town and find the scummiest spice heads I can find and sell my house to them for 20p.

no give them a 12 month rent free lease, then when your neighbours have fucked off or whatever, evict the spice heads and you still have (whats left of) your asset

merry xmas

no give them a 12 month rent free lease, then when your neighbours have fucked off or whatever, evict the spice heads and you still have (whats left of) your asset

merry xmas
Bad idea, he'd have to make sure that he wasn't liable for any bother they caused in the T&Cs of the lease and could end up having to evict them to avoid liability.

Bad idea, he'd have to make sure that he wasn't liable for any bother they caused in the T&Cs of the lease and could end up having to evict them to avoid liability.

evicting people takes a looooong time, even when you're trying ;)

We are practically surrounded by young professional couples and medical students. You can tell some are quite uncomfortable with a basic "morning". The only one similar in age is a recently divorced nurse, friendly enough. Invite her in for a meal once in a while, she doesn't have friends or family living close. Total conspiracy theorist though.

I've only moved into my new house a week ago. Only met one neighbour. She is a right busy body, wanted to know my buisness. I won't be inviting her in for a drink, and she won't be getting a Christmas card next year. She reminds me of Tubbs from league of Gentleman morphed into Rita Fairclough.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.