Neighbors at xmas

Could probably merge it with the lonely thread, spare a thought, knock on their door and ask them over for a drink, it’s the best I’ve felt about myself in a long time, it’s talking yourself into the knock on the door that’s the hard part, glad I’ve done it.
Your fucked now mate, they'll never leave you alone.

I’ve got semi-sentient Liverpool fans on both sides (neither of whom are scousers). I’ll check on the old guy with the funny eye and cute topiary across the road.

Grenades in both letterboxes or job application forms, that’ll teach the cunts, hang on, you don’t live in Scandinavia do you?

He’s a working bloke on his arse, I’ve been there, plenty of people on here have helped me out, if I wasn’t like I am they might have treated me differently, if I can help someone out I always will, if you can’t take happiness out of helping your fellow man, be it a bit of food and a chat or kicking the fuck out of someone thats threatening him your missing out on life.

Post was tongue in cheek pal treat those as you liked to be treated yourself is my motto.

Over the years i've managed to get a lot of friends to move onto my street so the neighbours are all sound. Will knock on my new next door but one neighbour later and say hello. She's a proper Blue and lovely.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.