Neil Custis

samharris said:
Whos name in an anagram is "**** is lies "..say's it all.

yep, he's got all the right letters in his name but just in the wrong order

**** is lies

lol

To be fair the media is the only thing they have left to use against City as we are about to wipe the floor with them in the next few years and they are well and truly crapping themselves over at the swamp.

I still have a pint of stale piss from 2009 waiting here for Neil. It's in an old flask. The old man and I take it in turns to bring it along to the game just in case he happens to wander through Colin Bell Level One

If you read this Neil, we are waiting for you :-)

camelcoat said:
I'm waiting for the punchline.

you wouldn't understand the punchline anyway because you are a dirty fucking rag, and its a well known fact that they have no sense of humour.
now get off our forum you sad little twat

88ster said:
I still have a pint of stale piss from 2009 waiting here for Neil. It's in an old flask. The old man and I take it in turns to bring it along to the game just in case he happens to wander through Colin Bell Level One

Is it wrong of me that I really hope you're not kidding about this :-) ?

Dirty Harry said:
88ster said:

Is it wrong of me that I really hope you're not kidding about this :-) ?

Me too ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.