Neil Warnock {Merged}

Re: is neil warnock biggest c**t ever?

1_barry_conlon said:
aitch131 said:
personally dont think he is ****. just think he speaks his mind.
bit like myself
how the fuck did scarface cost £24 fuckin million quid and he just hoofed the ball up the field everytime he got the ball.
the toffees must be pissing themselves they got rid

But you have to have a mind to speak it. And judging by your post you're seriously lacking in that department. Not to worry though, school hols are nearly finished and it'll be back to early bedtime for you. Now leave daddys lap top alone while he's knocking one out will you.

aitch131 is an Everton fan on another forum.

1_barry_conlon said:
aitch131 said:
bit like myself
how the fuck did scarface cost £24 fuckin million quid and he just hoofed the ball up the field everytime he got the ball.

But you have to have a mind to speak it. And judging by your post you're seriously lacking in that department. Not to worry though, school hols are nearly finished and it'll be back to early bedtime for you. Now leave daddys lap top alone while he's knocking one out will you.

PMSL

bluemike said:
Re-arrange the letters in Neil Warnock's name, it could be you.

I like Warnock........

...and yes, his name is possibly the greatest anagram ever!!

Neil Warnock = Colin Wanker

lol

His doctor must dread every time he does a post match interview.

He's a character, but he's also a whiny little girl. According to him they didn't get a penalty because Sky employees told the officials that Robinho was onside in the first half, which influenced them in the second half.

But you can't take him seriously - he does it just to wind people up. His bottom lip is still quivering over the goal that never was.

aitch131 said:
bit like myself
RAG wanker

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.