Neil Warnock {Merged}

Re: Neil Warnock - I hate you thread!

He's great! Cracks me up! He's a character and football needs them...

After whinging like fuck about not getting a pen but neglecting the 4 offside deciins the linesman got wrong in the 1st half what an absolute prick!

Pay no attention to his rants, he always does them, he's not being serious.

It was good that he said that we'd possibly finish in the top 3 and that he'd get Palace to play the same way against Arsenal, Liverpool and the Rags.

Re: is neil warnock biggest c**t ever?

jonnobiggestfan said:
he has to be the biggest wan**R ever ? only sensible thing he said was we would finish in top 3 this season

He's just playing to the audience... saying what they want him to say.. I think he realised half way through his interview that he was being ungracious... then went on to compliment us...

he was very complimentary about us in that interview, he did blame sky for not getting the penalty?? but didnt have a bad word to say about us

Re: warnocks a legend

We showed real class today, we looked better than Liverpool. Thankful to him for bigging him up. Not quite a legend in my book mate.

he has the biggest chip on his shoulder ever, remember listening to his interviews when he was at sheff utd and he would talk about " how good his team was, ref decisions cost him, they deserved this or that, the opposition would know they have been in a game etc etc etc etc etc

Know your place warnock!!

Re: warnocks a legend

LCBblue said:
We showed real class today, we looked better than Liverpool. Thankful to him for bigging him up. Not quite a legend in my book mate.

you know what i'm saying, i for one think he's a character football needs, **** or not.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.