Neil Warnock on football focus

AntonDonJuan

Thought he came across really well, even when Barton's tweets were put to him, very dignified

On the other hand, Barton showed his class once again, or lack of it

Re: Neil Warnock om football focus

Didn't see that one mate but saw the other one and he came across OK in that, maybe that's the plan though because a mate of mine went to a 'do' not long ago and he mentioned Warnock was there and took it upon himself to take the piss out of his shirt (never met him or spoke to him before either), funny thing is this lad is sound and his fingers pretty much on the pulse with regards to fashion, whereas Warnock doesn't exactly strike you as Britains next top model.

If your mate's finger is "pretty much on the pulse with regards to fashion", then we can be pretty sure that he was wearing a horrendous shirt.

I saw it as well, could have easily had a real dig but kept very quite about Barton.

He did not answer the question about signing him again if he had the chance. Just said he was a good player.

Don't always agree with Warnock but he is a true football man the kind who you would want on your side in a battle.

Barton on the other hand would knife you in the back at the first attempt and join the enemy. He'd be a genius if he was half as clever as he thinks he is.

In my book there's fuck all between him and Rooney apart from the fact Rooney has enough sense to realise he's thick.

Stuuuuuu said:
If your mate's finger is "pretty much on the pulse with regards to fashion", then we can be pretty sure that he was wearing a horrendous shirt.

How do you work that one out Stu ?

Dirty Harry said:
Stuuuuuu said:

How do you work that one out Stu ?

Because some of the tripe people wear, is well and truly horrendous. especially those that visit the well known high street stores.

He sounds more like a fan than a manager. Talks the truth and doesn't really hold back that much. I've always liked him. He always seems to have the exact same views as mine

I had recorded that and watched it a little while ago and Neil Warnock came across as a speaker who considered & thought before he spoke. His interaction with Mick Mc Carthy was great and I loved it when Warnock said he could now say what he thought without getting letters from the FA!! :-)

He was very dignified about the Barton tweets, but they must have hurt him, after all he brought Barton in and gave him the Captaincy. But then Barton was never anything but a back stabber (as someone else remarked) and I have never had any time for him.

What Warnock did do was allow Sheffield United to exploit his support of the Club as a Boy and underpay him. He was approached by Portsmouth and offered good money to go there but declined it because of his loyalty to the Blades. He was also the lowest paid Manager in their Premiership season.

Anyone who knows me knows I genuinely like Neil Warnock. I've met him actually and he was really friendly. Asking after City etc.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.