Neil Warnock on football focus

Re: Neil Warnock om football focus

Ticket For Schalke said:
Dirty Harry said:
Stuuuuuu said:
If your mate's finger is "pretty much on the pulse with regards to fashion", then we can be pretty sure that he was wearing a horrendous shirt.

How do you work that one out Stu ?

Because some of the tripe people wear, is well and truly horrendous. especially those that visit the well known high street stores.

He's deffo not a 'High street store' kind of guy TFS, he grew up on Claremont road FFS, how long would he have lasted in shite duds ? I'm astounded people are actually thinking Neil Warnock has some kind of fashion sense here ;-)

I've always said that away from management he's a genuinely nice man. Unfortunately, when he's managing he becomes a supercock as he's constantly hard done by. I hope he sticks to punditry, I like him in the studio.

His weekly column in the Indy is a great read.

I have come to appreciate him through it.

warnock wont be out of management long. he is a very good manager

I like Neil Warnock, he comes across as a the kind of
guy that tells it how it is.
Not a twat that says one thing to your face
and the plunges the knife in your back.
More of a Man than Barton will ever be.

IH8MUFC said:

I agree.

Similar to Joe Royle, in that he is good at getting teams promoted, but maybe is lacking something when they get to the top flight, IMHO.

marios stress ball said:
He sounds more like a fan than a manager. Talks the truth and doesn't really hold back that much. I've always liked him. He always seems to have the exact same views as mine
always wanted him at city during the pearce era. i had no clue about his managerial abilities just that he was outspoken and passionate. shows how far we've come.

Vienna_70 said:
IH8MUFC said:

I agree.

Similar to Joe Royle, in that he is good at getting teams promoted, but maybe is lacking something when they get to the top flight, IMHO.
Probably money and the fact every team that gets promoted into the prem has the same problem. Lets face it he's got so many teams promoted that he is one of the top managers in football.

Re: Neil Warnock om football focus

Dirty Harry said:
Stuuuuuu said:
If your mate's finger is "pretty much on the pulse with regards to fashion", then we can be pretty sure that he was wearing a horrendous shirt.

How do you work that one out Stu ?

Just a personal opinion but I always think the most fashionable people are worst-dressed.

Dirty Harry said:
I'm astounded people are actually thinking Neil Warnock has some kind of fashion sense here ;-)

Don't tell me you've never longed after those slightly-too-short tracky bottoms and white socks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.