Neil Warnock on football focus

Re: Neil Warnock om football focus

Stuuuuuu said:
Dirty Harry said:
I'm astounded people are actually thinking Neil Warnock has some kind of fashion sense here ;-)

Don't tell me you've never longed after those slightly-too-short tracky bottoms and white socks.

You want to see how he dresses on holiday mate, typical 'little Englander' complete with sandals and white socks, probably the same ones ;-)

city 'til i cry said:
Don't always agree with Warnock but he is a true football man the kind who you would want on your side in a battle.

Barton on the other hand would knife you in the back at the first attempt and join the enemy. He'd be a genius if he was half as clever as he thinks he is.

In my book there's fuck all between him and Rooney apart from the fact Rooney has enough sense to realise he's thick.

Pretty good summing up of Barton, Rooney and Warnock. Barton gets paid £80k per week and he really thinks he's worth every penny. The same player with his "i'l take all the free kicks, corners and penalties" attitude because i'm so important. Remember when we didnt score a goal at home for 5 months! Well done Joey.

He's got to look now and think if he falls out with Mark Hughes, where will he go next and who will want him. Then again theres always Stoke or Scotland!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.