CITY R BACK

RED & BLACK
CITY R BACK

RED & BLACK
FERGIE's a T**T

Neil Young's Red and Black Army
Neil Youngs Red and Black Army
Well 3000 anyhow shame we dont have 4700

so will there be a new batch available at the city store tomorow morning 9am?

this has quickly become a farce

Just got back having made a 70 mile round trip to collect my scarves but like others got to the shop to find they had all gone. I'm not criticising the club as I think the whole thing is a brilliant idea and gesture. But have to say I am more than a little miffed.

To be fair the club took my details and have promised I will get mine if I go back tomorrow. Just hope that's true.

Being the person who started this ball rolling with the club I feel a little bit guilty on reading the difficulties many have had on hoping to collect scarves today. 3,000 scarves should have been delivered today but the supplier appears (to me) to have decided to deliver in two seperate loads.

I'm hoping all who wish to have scarves eventually get one. Can I make the following points.

The club have donated these scarves to the Nelly Appeal following my request for them to produce scarves. I thank who ever it was on Bluemoon who suggested black and red scarves.

It is not the club's fault there was a delay in producing and delivering the scarves in good time.

The club wanted to test the water with 3,000 scarves and if they proved successful would produce more, I think they have the answer to that now.

The club agreed with me that they would get some scarves down to the City store in town centre to make it easier for fans to some collect if they couldn't shift them quickly enough at the club. My guess is all 3,000 will go at the club now.

Several hundred scarves had been reserved for members of outlying Supporter Branches who have tickets and will be at the game on Sunday. Those scarves were collected today. There are some benefits for joining a Supporters Branch.

If possible, please try to put today's disappointments behind you and remember why we are doing this, it's for Nelly.

Neil is well aware of what we are doing for him and is extremely grateful for our efforts. He is also deeply touched by the many messages of support and cards he has received from supporters from all corners of the world via myself, most of whom are Bluemoon subscribers.

I am visiting Neil on Saturday but in truth I'm not looking forward to it. He is a very sick man at the moment and suffering a lot of pain. About the only thing that is keeping him going at that moment is YOU. Neil can't speak highly enough of the support YOU are giving him. YOU are giving him the will to live, please don't forget that.

Kind regards to all
Alex the Blue

Alex the Blue said:
....text snipped

If possible, please try to put today's disappointments behind you and remember why we are doing this, it's for Nelly.

.... more text snipped
I'm one of the ones who said I was "miffed" at doing a trip to the shop to find all scarves had gone. But I also said I was not criticising the club and I certainly take on your comment above. That's what it's all about, well said mate.

robsta said:
Alex the Blue said:
....text snipped

.... more text snipped
I'm one of the ones who said I was "miffed" at doing a trip to the shop to find all scarves had gone. But I also said I was not criticising the club and I certainly take on your comment above. That's what it's all about, well said mate.

I agree it's frustrating but echo the words it's most importantly for nelly!

I'm sure nelly will be watching on Sunday, so what are we signing loud and proud for the big man? So loud he can clearly here our support for him on the tv?

Alex,
Had a Twitter update saying don't go to the store before 1 o'clock tomorrow. As they won't be available until after that time.
That was what they told me about today's availability and when I arrived just after 2pm they had all gone.

Should I do as they ask or go down in the morning?.
They did take my details today and collected my vouchers off me, saying they would put them on one side for me to collect, but you never know. I would hate to miss out

bluwes said:
Alex,
Had a Twitter update saying don't go to the store before 1 o'clock tomorrow. As they won't be available until after that time.
That was what they told me about today's availability and when I arrived just after 2pm they had all gone.

They did take my details today and collected my vouchers off me, saying they would put them on one side for me to collect, but you never know. I would hate to miss out

i've been told they won't be available before 1pm but I'd check in the morning if I were you.

bluwes said:
Alex,

They took my details and vouchers as well and I asked if that guaranteed me the scarves tomorrow. The girl said yes it does. I know there is a risk but I would like to think if they have gone to the trouble of taking names and vouchers they will make sure they save scarves for those people.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.